Assassin vs. Stormbringer

xtoraah
xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
A really new 1v1 experience for me. I'm really not accustomed to fighting opponents with so much mobility as well as being able to attack while casting. Also, their skills and not knowing what is being thrown at you, really makes it hard to predict and counter, which causes me to make a lot of mistakes. Anyways, enjoy!

PWI: Assassin vs. Stormbringer

Comments

  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    This stormbringer is very bad ,nothing interesting .....
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    full deity sb buffed vs self buffs sin why her damage is that bad? O.o also the use of mag ring in 1v1 really baddish sb
  • weapon762
    weapon762 GodOfMurderers Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The problem is she needs to ring switch while kiting , because that is when she is generally most free to damage and that extra boost of damage she critted so a mag ring would have been enough to finish it , she lacked the finishing killing strength to do it after pergean tide , part of that is not being totally deity ,there was no chan gear switch either and that could could send in more attacks finishing it, instead leaving him with a little over 1/4 go bar also, the hits avaraged swicth 12k which I noticed she was far away from him like , idk at least 20 is meters , and already after he used knife throw and his teleports was on cd so he just chased her goading her into using paragean so he can spark block it , as he had so little health at that point and she is already kiting prett far with deity going offensive would be a better idea to get finish it before the charm resetted , I didn't noticed any call lightnings at low hp that skill shoulda have finished it , the devouring darkness idea ,I'm not sure was the best idea because she stayed put after and was no occult ,stuns or anything on her and ,it led to being stun locked again so she can try and tank it and purify and run away to set up a more stratigic combo .
    She's not very bad she simply is not used to the benifits and drawbacks of how effectively deity works ,for 1 she is the one only storm in server that is this well geared ,and without practice it's impossible to tell where your faults are , strom is a new class and if they the only person pioneered in stuff like sharding well it techically makes them the expert, also, a thing I noticed vs say vs a particular pvp archer video that was done by the same authour, was the celestial sword genie weapon combo for purge but , there was no real purging done here , a strom defense is decent with gears but greatly amped by least the min of lv 10 buffs , if she had none and no reaper it's baacially like being a wizzy with no self buffs and no bouncing away either, sins can be both offensive and defensive in any sharding due to 3 sparking , but she had a defensive play style ,which runs counter to her shards and shoulda been more aggressive . That is the good thing about watching these videos , one can adjust to any playstyle, no losers or winners it's just about the fight ,it's like chess , it's a thinking man's game
    Vae Victis.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    defensive playstyle into deities doesnt work, also i didnt see any 3spark reaper form (base damage bonuses will stack)
    imo stormbringer needs jades for pvp... especially for 1v1... they have already one of the best DPS with fast chann\cd skills + even -chann granted by basic skills and the best base damage value... deities aren't necessary on sb...
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    She's new to endgame sharding and not familiar with the numbers and how attack/defense levels work. She's trying out deities before jades, although jades have been recommended to her from me. The best way to learn, is to try it out, which is what she's doing. Also, stormbringer is a new class, don't expect players to master it in meer months
    weapon762 wrote: »
    a thing I noticed vs say vs a particular pvp archer video that was done by the same authour, was the celestial sword genie weapon combo for purge

    That's because this was an arranged 1v1, and I can get through the buffs. Celestial sword also drains me of all energy, leaving me unable to defend myself from her devastating damage, also don't forget purify proc.
    I purged the archer because I don't have damage to get through his second rebirth 4S set.

  • weapon762
    weapon762 GodOfMurderers Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Aye true , honeslty a demon sb should go josds the numbers make more sense also looking at those 100% primals and that healing factor is Op , and takes kiting to a whole different level , I'd say a sage sb for deity they have have way better numbers in there aoes , I have both celestial sage and demon sb and noticed so many areas a demon sb damage lacks at ,yeah I know cc is a thing but so are genies and occult ice , I'd say so many skills are built for tw anyways there I'd definally room for deity sbs , they can drop aoes in a stun locked group with chan gears like instantly and the damage on the author is pretty legit, when she finishes her deity set it will be even more op , the sin has years of experience and great gears and like mass pvp a ton, sin game mechanics make a sin broken but not impossible , I had a feeling he can get past those buffs regardless but yeah I was wondering a bit why they didn't try same trick with purging , but yeah actually she got the deity idea from me since her sb and mine I was tossing around some idea about damage and what I'm thinking about doing with my sb (although i hadnt gotton to totally think whole plan out cause i farm constantly so there was still some trial and error ) I was thinking of deity but going for a 50% base critical and nothing but critical based cards (even double rb A cards are like base S cards ) and try to retain the ability to stay sage (demon culti 3% more critical adding the numbers up at sage I'll have 47% critical and with demon 50% I may switch back to demon after primal update (maybe they add a critical passive idk ) , but I suggested the reverse to idea on a primal josd sb will be nearly unkillable due the ability to heal while kiteing , they gonna be more annoying than barbs to take down
    Vae Victis.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    xtoraah wrote: »
    She's new to endgame sharding and not familiar with the numbers and how attack/defense levels work. She's trying out deities before jades, although jades have been recommended to her from me. The best way to learn, is to try it out, which is what she's doing. Also, stormbringer is a new class, don't expect players to master it in meer months

    Huh, why not? Stormbringer are easy as hell. She didnt even try to lock you down once your tidal was gone altho it was obvious that you blasted your genie out with Holy Path. So many things to abuse there. Granted...if she is new to endgame, still.

    You did a great job there as a sin.
    weapon762 wrote: »
    Aye true , honeslty a demon sb should go josds the numbers make more sense also looking at those 100% primals and that healing factor is Op , and takes kiting to a whole different level , I'd say a sage sb for deity they have have way better numbers in there aoes , I have both celestial sage and demon sb and noticed so many areas a demon sb damage lacks at ,yeah I know cc is a thing but so are genies and occult ice , I'd say so many skills are built for tw anyways there I'd definally room for deity sbs , they can drop aoes in a stun locked group with chan gears like instantly and the damage on the author is pretty legit, when she finishes her deity set it will be even more op , the sin has years of experience and great gears and like mass pvp a ton, sin game mechanics make a sin broken but not impossible , I had a feeling he can get past those buffs regardless but yeah I was wondering a bit why they didn't try same trick with purging , but yeah actually she got the deity idea from me since her sb and mine I was tossing around some idea about damage and what I'm thinking about doing with my sb (although i hadnt gotton to totally think whole plan out cause i farm constantly so there was still some trial and error ) I was thinking of deity but going for a 50% base critical and nothing but critical based cards (even double rb A cards are like base S cards ) and try to retain the ability to stay sage (demon culti 3% more critical adding the numbers up at sage I'll have 47% critical and with demon 50% I may switch back to demon after primal update (maybe they add a critical passive idk ) , but I suggested the reverse to idea on a primal josd sb will be nearly unkillable due the ability to heal while kiteing , they gonna be more annoying than barbs to take down

    There is no reason to go Sage on a SB when you actually do mass-pvp/1on1s. Demons range is the killer argument here. The add of dmg Sages got is neglicable. You people always act as if they deal triple the dmg. No. 4% more realistic dmg. GG. Whilst Demons got longer lasting and more reliable CCs and a hell load of extra range on most skills. Do you think it is important do deal 4% more dmg with your aoes or hit 1 or 2 targets more due to the range? ofc hitting more targets.

    TBH...sage vs demon...hell just look a churning vortex. This is THE TW skill for Stormbringers. Which is better? Demon ofc. Range is everything in a tw. They will need immunity or max speed anyways to get out of the vortex...nvm if you got a sage or demon one but with the demon one you can get more enemies at once.

    I also highly recommand anyone 16 josd/8 deity mix as shardings for SB. This is the most efficient combo in most cases...heck if people weren't so friggin casual then most of them would have already noticed that nearly any class would gain from partially sharding both josd and deity together.

    Anywaýs, dmg is since long ago no reason to switch between cultis anymore because the difference is not really noticable at endgame. Sure Snowstorm and Comulonimbus currently deal 15% dmg compared to the demon ones, but that dmg dif will also go down to 10% when the primals show up. Those skills are rarely being used anyways due to the easy of blocking them with a def charm...especially with those retardedly broken double-tick ones recently...the stun of Comu in DEMON is nice tho :dizzy:
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    xtoraah wrote: »
    She's new to endgame sharding and not familiar with the numbers and how attack/defense levels work. She's trying out deities before jades, although jades have been recommended to her from me. The best way to learn, is to try it out, which is what she's doing. Also, stormbringer is a new class, don't expect players to master it in meer months

    Huh, why not? Stormbringer are easy as hell. She didnt even try to lock you down once your tidal was gone altho it was obvious that you blasted your genie out with Holy Path. So many things to abuse there. Granted...if she is new to endgame, still.

    She is new to stormbringer as well as endgame. The pvp on archosaur is pretty inactive, unfortunately, so the 1v1 practice is very limited, therefore harder to "master" the class. It really does take a lot of time playing the game/pvping to get a grasp on when other players are in cooldown, genieless, so on.

  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    anyways lets still notice how a buffed SB struggles to a self buffed sin that she outgears a lot... she is deity and not dealing damage lol i mean you can be unexperienced or whatsoever but such sb should deal at least twice as much damage of the numbers shown there... i really cannot explain myself why she is hitting 6-7ks non crits.. imo she should have been in the 5digit range with every (uncharmed) hit