Software Error glitch now anyone?

Options
MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Since maintenance and patch (02 June 2015) if I open my inventory and close it by clicking the 'x' at the top left of the window, my client shuts down and I get the windows software error window. First time I ever got this from PWI. Does anyone else have this problem now, or no how to fix it. I verified my client already and that didnt fix it, and its happening on more than one account.

EDIT: So I've been playing a few minutes now and it seemed so long as I dont close that box down, by clicking on the x, then everything would be sweet and I wouldn't close down.

Now someone just invited my to do BH. I click on the '!' icon on the screen np, then when the 'yes/no' message comes up to verifty that you want to join the squad, when I click 'yes' my client also shuts down. Looks like for me it really is a solo game now - I cant join a squad...awesome.....

EDIT Number 2: I have been starting the game with my elementclient shortcut, with the properties addition of 'startbypatcher' when I open using this, all these glitches occur. When I open using the elementclient shortcut without that addition to the properties, everything works fine...

EDIT Number 3: So that above works fine for one char. No matter how I log into the second account I get all the original glitches, so I cant squad with the second char.

EDIT Number 4: Okay so that whole business with starting the game from the client, not from the launcher, and using the 'startbypatcher' addition, was from a long time ago. From memory we could never multi client using the launcher itself. I have just logged both accounts from the launcher and it works fine. I still get the server error glitch every now and then, but all those previous mentioned glitches don't occur when I start all accounts with the launcher.......

EDIT Number 5: Just updated PWI on my old jalopy laptop and none of the above issues occur. Maybe even though I verified my client, something is wrong, I will uninstall from this computer then copy/paste it back on, from my old computer and see what happens.