whats a 5aps endgame bm gear?

elinshoe
elinshoe Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Blademaster
It just seems to me that my BM's HP/def is extremely low if I use 4 pieces of TT99 gears. Are there alternatives to getting that 5aps, while still having some kind of defense and HP? Thanks.
For men, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.
Post edited by elinshoe on

Comments

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Could always spring for using r8r chestplate and boots. You'll have to reroll a bit for the -int adds on the r8r but if you get them on those 2 pieces you get +1500 HP plus the defense is better than vana gear.

The best APS gear set I've found is:
    r8r chestplate with -int add
    r8r boots with - int add
    Nirvana leggings
    Nirvana bracers
    Lunar APS cape
    TT99 LA/HA necklace
    TT99 LA/HA belt
    Any tome with -int add
    G16 fists with -int add(s)

With this gear even if your fists lack -int adds you'll still be at 3.33 base (so you could use warsoul ones if you felt like it)
  • elinshoe
    elinshoe Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks a lot! That really helps. Yeah TT99 is pretty weak. But because r8r boots have a really low chance on getting int, I guess the alternative would be to get TT99 feet and arms, and then get a nirvy helmet?
    For men, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If I assume you are demon then we need 3.33 base
    http://mypers.pw/1.7/#141479
    where you either aim for double int on fist (like in the build) or for double int on the plate, or a single int on r8r boots.
    If you manage to get double int on both fist and plate you can even wear 3 r999 pieces for +100 str bonus for more damage (belt, pants, boots) and make the wristguards g16 with a g16 helm.

Personally I would avoid TT99, but it sure is the cheaper alternative if you dont want to spend/dont have the money.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)