Spend Rewards not working?

phmn
phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
So I charged gold, and spent it in game as the promotion states. It has been almost 12hrs and I have yet to receive any of the rewards for spending gold. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
Karma - Etherblade
http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
Post edited by phmn on

Comments

• motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yeah same problem here..probably they fked up something again..
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ditto. I have 3000 points from charging 30 gold, but nothing for spending it. But I think the spending takes awhile to go through? Either way it's odd...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i spend 150 gold on May 23 and i didnt receive any mail either b:shocked
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I spent around 110 gold on the 23rd as well and I didnt got the spend rewards, someone in my faction had the same problem and the GM in charge of our case (JackHammer) is threating us like if we were dumbs... Saku i m not in game right now but once i log i will pm you, feel free to mention my case in your ticket is under my wizzard name.
  • Nagibatel - Lost City
    Nagibatel - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mb GM treating u coz "Reward items will be sent within the first 2 hours following the end of the promotion."
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    last time on spend promo i got mail in first 1-2h o.o in same day

this time i guess have to wait till it ends
  • peterprus
    peterprus Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes same issue here. Was spending gold during the time when ARC had issues. ARC had issues because we couldn't even redeem Jones Blessings on Sat night. It was telling me I have no characters on PWI created. So I think ARC has lost the info of any purchases made during the glitch. I got info from the GM that this was escalated. Lets hope they will fix this.
  • Nagibatel - Lost City
    Nagibatel - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ok now time send ticket coz 2 hour after spend promo left and there no reward yet)
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    peterprus wrote: »
    Yes same issue here. Was spending gold during the time when ARC had issues. ARC had issues because we couldn't even redeem Jones Blessings on Sat night. It was telling me I have no characters on PWI created. So I think ARC has lost the info of any purchases made during the glitch. I got info from the GM that this was escalated. Lets hope they will fix this.

Well I got the same reply yesterday, they gonna escalate this issue to the next tier, so far no other replys received...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    yup -___- they cant see that i spend 150 gold on 05/23/15 on damn Monkey King
    Unfortunately, we were not able to find any purchases made within the promotion period

they wont give me my items , and only reason why i spend the gold on the damn pet was because the Promotion
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I realised that they did send me some event gold for my purchases, but I would've preferred that they'd just given me bonus points so I could buy something I wanted more...they sent it in my mail -_-