About the 20 pet slots

amtrsu
amtrsu Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Venomancer
Hi all, i had the 10 pet slots open cage per cage and today i bought 2 cages to open 11th and 12th slots but i couldnt acces those slots, thinking that maybe i would need to hatch new pets in order to acces new page of pet bag i hatched my 11th and 12 pet but now i cant acces em, dunno where r em :(
Dunno if another veno had thi issue but pls if anyone or any GM tell me what can i do to resolve this. i alrdy sent a ticket but no answer yet pls dunno how to acces the extra page on pet bag. Hope that someone can answer meb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by amtrsu on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *A second page has been added to the Pet Bag, increasing its maximum size to 20. Note that due to a bug, players who have used a Super Cage will be unable to increase their Pet Bag beyond 10 slots. This issue will be resolved in a future patch; the Super Cage has thus been temporarily removed from the store until that time.

From the patch notes. We'll have to wait for a future patch with a fix. The same applies to the increased inventory slots for those who had maxed it out in the past.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • amtrsu
    edited March 2015
    From the patch notes. We'll have to wait for a future patch with a fix. The same applies to the increased inventory slots for those who had maxed it out in the past.

But i didn't use the super cage. I used the cages to open every single slot till i had 10 and I used cages too to open the new slots (11 and 12).
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    If I'm not mistaken, there's supposed to be an arrow to let you switch between pages, so to speak.

I can't directly say for certain though as I used a super cage in the past which means the feature is unavailable for me.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • amtrsu
    edited March 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, there's supposed to be an arrow to let you switch between pages, so to speak.

I can't directly say for certain though as I used a super cage in the past which means the feature is unavailable for me.

Well i've checked the pet bag, no arrow at all. I even sent a ticket with a print screen of my pet bag to customer service but cannot find any solution yet.
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had the same problem.
    When I read the patch notes I was quite interested since I had some cute little furries bench-warming...er...bank-warming. Anyway I remembered I had expanded my bag to 10 using regular Cages and not a Super Cage. (Super Cage previously cost 7x the price of a normal Cage, if you had expanded your bag by gathering the food items quests you would've needed less than 7 Cages, so it made sense to me) Also I could pass by the Inventory Master and she still has the "Largest Pet Bag" quest for me even now.
    So I gave it a test. I admit I had my doubts so I bought only one Cage and used it, the game sure enough said my Pet Bag was extended to 11 slots. Not figuring out how to view my 11th slot, I guessed I had to hatch a pet. So I pulled out one of my bank-warmer pets and hatched it. Which the game allowed me to hatch like normal. And when I looked at my Pet Bag...it didn't look one bit different from when I had 10 slots. I can't find a scroll bar, arrow, Page 2 button, or anything else that would allow me to access Pet Bag slots beyond 10.

I submitted a ticket with a screenshot, hopefully we hear something back soon.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It probably acts as if you used a Super Cage. Basically whoever has maxed Pet Bag can't expand it even further for the time being.

I'm curious to see if the hatched 11th pet is going to be available once we get the patch with the fix, or it's lost in oblivion forever. @_@
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jusme1time
    jusme1time Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    so has there been any word on when we can actually get our new expanded slots yet?
  • revch11
    revch11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i have only 7 slots and at the top of my pet bag i have pages 1 and two, so if i get a supper cage do i get 10 or 3 or maybe 13 slots
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    For Future reference to new venos, If you used a Super cage to open slot 1 to 10 you will have acess to the next quest, where you need 1 more Super cage for 10 to 20.

If you buy each slot separately and do the quest like most do to save coins. Well bad luck, you will need to buy 2 Super cage also.

So Bottom line, If your a new veno, wait for special and buy the Super cages.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 32 Arc User
    This happened to me too :( my pet bag is already on 10 and I wanted to hatch another pet. I purchased 3 cages, apparently it said my pet bag had expanded by 10 but when I tried hatching it my pet bag is apparently full. I can't find the quest to do another super cage quest. I know I did one before though but this was a long time ago
    B)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Aaaand NECRO.

This is already often discussed in the Quality Corner forum.
    There's a couple of threads there you wouldn't necro.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.