Adversity mold price vs Netherworld Guidance mold price

bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Assassin
Yes , yes is another thread made by me. I am making alot of threads lately.
Anyway lets get to the subject.

I was watching the world chat yesterday and I seen someone trying to sell a r9r3 dagger mold on ground with 6 milion.
Today I was watching the world chat again and I see a player trying to buy a G16 dagger mold with 20 milions.
And I was like WTF?
G16 dagger mold more expansive than R9r3 dagger mold?
Shouldnt be the other way around?
What are the exact prices of this molds on the ground?
Its not the first time I seen ppl trying to sell or buy a G16 dagger mold with more than 15mil an r9r3 with less than 10mil.
giphy.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Its just a matter of supply and demand. I think every mold has an equal chance to drop. There are many more people who can afford G16 than there are looking for R9 molds.

6m is the standard price. Its a nice number so all squad members have 1m each. Its enough for them to think its worth waiting for the buyer to come and get it. Its affordable for those lazy enough to farm their own molds. All molds except the G16 dagger are 6m normally.

The G16 dagger is the exception. There are many more sins than other characters so they are in high demand. Daggers and craft service for daggers are also in high demand. When i made warsong runs and we had a dagger mold, but no buyers when i WCed, i never made a problem of dropping 20m myself and taking it. I knew i would sell it soon enough in either craft service or by crafting a dagger myself and selling that for 90m or so while all other G16 weapons are about 50m. 140-180m if i was lucky to roll -int on it.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There is no set price on warsong molds, because unlike tt mats, they are random, bound, and unable to be chipped.

Just offer what ever and see if you dont get out bidded. Or was "PM offers" not clear enough? Also the G16 mold generally sells for more, since only the actual sin that needs the r9.3 mold.

While the g16 can be crafted by anyone. It's clearly in higher demand.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    G16 daggers can be equipped on any farmsin without the need to spend a bazillion on mogs, GSTs, summerwinds, badges and EOOs. The sin class, unless used as a main, is usually just used for farming instances such as TT, Warsong and whatnot. G16 daggers work well as an alt, so it makes sense that the G16 mold is popular for that reason.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
    edited March 2015
    G16 daggers can be equipped on any farmsin without the need to spend a bazillion on mogs, GSTs, summerwinds, badges and EOOs. The sin class, unless used as a main, is usually just used for farming instances such as TT, Warsong and whatnot. G16 daggers work well as an alt, so it makes sense that the G16 mold is popular for that reason.

G16 is more popular for people that also just dont want r9 tbh. I know plenty of r9rr+12 sins that also have +12 g16 dags. Once you hit end game, most sins are sage. Sadly most of those same sins also used to be demon. Guess permasparking is too addictive for them.
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited March 2015
    *shrug* People do what's easiest. With midgear, demon permaspark sin works quite well. With engame gear, sage skills seem to be preferred over demon skills.

Can't really speak for either. The only sin I got is a sage buff alt that's on F12 for a good portion of the day b:laugh

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    There is no set price on warsong molds, because unlike tt mats, they are random, bound, and unable to be chipped.

Just offer what ever and see if you dont get out bidded. Or was "PM offers" not clear enough? Also the G16 mold generally sells for more, since only the actual sin that needs the r9.3 mold.

While the g16 can be crafted by anyone. It's clearly in higher demand.

There is however no time for negotiating when its about molds. I have had some people pm me silly low offers or start asking questions. Most all the squad members i ever was with agreed on the principle 20m or gtfo.
    Even if there are a few who would think they`d rather have a low price than nothing, no doubt others will protest to the point where they will probably pick it up before the buyer arives to pay 6m. There are so many people who actually prefer it to be randomed than sold that selling it for a low price will feel like stealing to them and they probably wouldnt squad with you again.

Of course you are free to waste your time and that of others by making silly low offers on G16 daggers, but all you really achieve is making yourself look silly. I never sold one for less than 20, i never seen one sold for less, i never heard of one being sold for less (yes yes, im sure it must have happened and you can provide an example). For more than 20m yes, that has happened, people offered me 25 when i WCed 20 because they really want it badly.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This thread surprise me. Not that the g16 mold are more expensive than r9 mold, but how much more expensive it is. I have seen g16 daggers mold sold for 10mil lot of times on my server. Maybe I should consider sell the dagger mold I have had in bank for over a year >.<
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
    edited March 2015
    There is however no time for negotiating when its about molds. I have had some people pm me silly low offers or start asking questions. Most all the squad members i ever was with agreed on the principle 20m or gtfo.
    Even if there are a few who would think they`d rather have a low price than nothing, no doubt others will protest to the point where they will probably pick it up before the buyer arives to pay 6m. There are so many people who actually prefer it to be randomed than sold that selling it for a low price will feel like stealing to them and they probably wouldnt squad with you again.

Of course you are free to waste your time and that of others by making silly low offers on G16 daggers, but all you really achieve is making yourself look silly. I never sold one for less than 20, i never seen one sold for less, i never heard of one being sold for less (yes yes, im sure it must have happened and you can provide an example). For more than 20m yes, that has happened, people offered me 25 when i WCed 20 because they really want it badly.

G16 Daggers are dropping in price fast on DW. Everyone and there mother is trying to sell one. People are getting smart and farming their own. Hell the Morai G15 dags have similar dps about 10-15% less.

Speaking of which, I got my r9rr dagger mold for 4m. I sell them low, because time.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    G16 Daggers are dropping in price fast on DW. Everyone and there mother is trying to sell one. People are getting smart and farming their own. Hell the Morai G15 dags have similar dps about 10-15% less.

Speaking of which, I got my r9rr dagger mold for 4m. I sell them low, because time.

I imagine same thing is happening on DW as on archo, demand is simply plummeting. It got little to do with people farming their own. Demand has gone down for 2 reasons I can think of. 1. New classes, people are making less sins than in past. 2. No more profitable auto-cultivation for which sin was the best class to use. Archos market is flooded with -int dags, getting the 100m for pair is painful these days.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited March 2015
    I imagine same thing is happening on DW as on archo, demand is simply plummeting. It got little to do with people farming their own. Demand has gone down for 2 reasons I can think of. 1. New classes, people are making less sins than in past. 2. No more profitable auto-cultivation for which sin was the best class to use. Archos market is flooded with -int dags, getting the 100m for pair is painful these days.

Same everywhere:
    - Autoculti profit is gone, sins no longer viable solo farmers on F12
    - People switching to the Dusk, migrating their G16 (ish) armors over and wanting money for making a suitable Dusk weapon, sell their now obsolete dagger.
    - Fewer new players, fewer new folk that make farming alts (sin class still remains one of the, if not the best TT farmer though)
    - People able to solo Warsong with the right toons - 3 or 4 pavs covered by well-geared AOE using toons, remaining ones on manual, then able to solo the boss with one toon, keeping all drops for themselves. I know this happens on Morai, not naming names however.
    - People getting bored with farming sell off their old farming gear, and switch up that sin alt to R9.

The market for non-R9 gear will continue to shrink. Fewer buyers and more sellers, and running a bunch of alts to farm coin with isn't really possible anymore. Profit will be in items that take forever and a day to farm, like Cloud Stir or Cube necks.

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    - People able to solo Warsong with the right toons - 3 or 4 pavs covered by well-geared AOE using toons, remaining ones on manual, then able to solo the boss with one toon, keeping all drops for themselves. I know this happens on Morai, not naming names however.

You mean stationary AOE ? With the poison spell on the heads, isnt that a charm **** ?
    edited March 2015
    You mean stationary AOE ? With the poison spell on the heads, isnt that a charm **** ?

Poison hits for garbage. Maybe 700 or so on my sin. Would be less with highly refined ornies.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015

The market for non-R9 gear will continue to shrink.

Spoken like a PvP person.

\if it's not R9, it's useless
    \\for everything
    \\\you should draw a paycheck from PWI Marketing