Wizards Too OP! must be nerved!

HESOKA - Raging Tide
HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Okay so let me explain why wizards are OP.

Now, We all know spark combo, the only way you can evade it is to pre-SOF and get lucky, if you don't however, than its pretty much GG., there is no way for you to see it coming when you are facing a wizard that use's it with perfect timing, it is humanly impossible to have a reaction of 0.2-0.3 seconds, evan if you do have that type of reaction, the system can always lag and delay, and you will die to fire damage dispute having the SoF buff. this skill must and has to be nerfed immediately!

let us consider HA and LA:

Forget the majority of them who are +10s r9rr, where spark combo is not evan necessary to kill, we are talking about people who spend 2-3 thousand dollars on this game only to get sparked and 1 shot by wizards with +10 weapons. how is that fair?

Now let me talk about sins, i played a sin for over 4 years, and i never managed to killed a wizard ever!, why? because the purify is insane! it is way too over powered on a wizard, my headhunt CD is 30 seconds, and almost 90% of the time i use this skill on a wizard they seem to get a purify prock, they have absolutely insane physical def and can literally sit still and tank unsparked damage from an assassin, the assassin has 60 seconds to kill the wizard before they run out of tidal and get 1 shoted, evan if they use dew of star or other ways to survive, they will surly die the next time their tidal runs out, to cut it short it is almost impossible for an assassin to kill a wizard at equal gear and evan harder endgame. the constant leaps and purfy procks make it so difficult for an assassin to evan get the wizard to use genie of defensive skills!

THe spark genie skill must cost a lot more of genie points than it currently does.

Let us talk about Mark HP, this skill is absolutely ridiculous, and must be rapidly nerfed, this skills procks almost 90% of the time, wizards are using this skill to mark people at half hp or evan lower for a quick kill, it is extreemly hard to counter this skill and it must be nerfed to 20% chance of procking instead.

Leaps, mark location and slow movement:

forget about killing wizards as a melee class, these 3 skills make wizards almost impossible to get close to as a melee range class.

Leap - slow movement by 80%!!!!!! - by the time you get close they can leap again - and mark your location, you than have to wait as you are being DD'ed by the highest mage DD class in the game, you try to get close again they leap and slow your movement by 80% and its deja-vu all over again at this point, these skills have to get nerfed immediately!

A skill by which the only way to counter is to 3 spark , faith, or sutra? now surly a class with such a skill is way too over powered right? well guess what? wizards have such a skill, as you get hit your chi is drained dramatically, but it cannot be countered with any form of class skill, as your mana is being drained constantly, if you are below 3 sparks, you can no longer 3x spark for the purify and are obligated to use sutra, how is this fair?, putting all these skills that wizards have makes them the best Magic class in the game.

Have you ever seen a wizard with a flag in NW? it is pure GG.

NERF PLEASE! :)

Let us talk about full deity wizard with +12 weapon and 900 magic points.

When this wizard 3x spark with 500% more damage, uses udine with 60% more damage, all the attack levels give them 180% more damage, spark adds a stuning 1000% more damage,

suppose the base damage of a +12 wizard (non-deity on a seeker is 2)

That a flul deity wizard who uses 3x spark with spark genie skill will hit 80k -160k crits, what class in the game has this much Damage output? not to mention if they use insta chanel pots they can land 2 hits to by pass for up to a damage for 160k-160k damage!!

OMG NERF!!!!!!!!!
Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by HESOKA - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I want to have some of that stuff you just been smoking as it must be bloody good. That being said, I`ll wait if you ever make serious thread and not just a flamebait.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i stopped reading when i saw the title - nerve them! nerve them all! b:shutup

Guessing someone got their botty smacked by a wand waver and so they must be op.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've heard of a lot of classes being OP but wizard isn't one. Try nerfing the obviously OP new classes first.
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol, trolling at it's best IJS.

After playing SB since their release and even before on CN I can surely say that Wizards are a joke in comparision.

When we get the lvl100 and Demon/Sage skills the Stomies will just blast through anything.

A 145% debuff in Water and Metal rez is a complete overkill compared to the 166% of the wizard with a 100 Dex genie. Due to the fact that they get their debuffs with skills alone they are not forced to use a dex built genie which coul dbe a huge advantage on it's own.

The most OP thing about it is that it's 2 dif. kinds of elemental def reduction. If your opponent protects himself against metal skills then just use water skills and vice versa.. Sure they got a longer CD on their major debuff, but then again the skill itself already does a load of DMG + you got faster and more reliable stuns/range/paralyze/protection in the meantime.

I won't even start with Electrostatic Discharge...way too OP.

Wizards are a joke. The debuff itself is way too easy to counter.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wtf did you smoke kid?
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yep, a nerf is necessary. Remove tidal plox
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol, trolling at it's best IJS.

After playing SB since their release and even before on CN I can surely say that Wizards are a joke in comparision.

When we get the lvl100 and Demon/Sage skills the Stomies will just blast through anything.

A 145% debuff in Water and Metal rez is a complete overkill compared to the 166% of the wizard with a 100 Dex genie. Due to the fact that they get their debuffs with skills alone they are not forced to use a dex built genie which coul dbe a huge advantage on it's own.

The most OP thing about it is that it's 2 dif. kinds of elemental def reduction. If your opponent protects himself against metal skills then just use water skills and vice versa.. Sure they got a longer CD on their major debuff, but then again the skill itself already does a load of DMG + you got faster and more reliable stuns/range/paralyze/protection in the meantime.

I won't even start with Electrostatic Discharge...way too OP.

Wizards are a joke. The debuff itself is way too easy to counter.

Electrostatic Dischargeb:coolb:dirty
    Please start about it. Im in love with the skillb:dirty
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Well... this is a very dedicated troll thread.

:|
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.