Rank 9 Recast:Omen in Development?

PanboyAir - Sanctuary
PanboyAir - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
OK so the question is "Is there a Rank 9 2nd Recast currently being developed for PWI?"

I see almost no rational posts about Rank 9 Recast gear for Duskblades and Stormbringers. Mostly people complaining that it's unavailable or others telling people to wait it out. However, I think most people are missing the fact that GMs need to tell China to develop a specific Rank 9 Recast for PWI versions and make it obtainable in the same method, which is through Warsong, and not Nation War forges.

Honestly, I don't think the GMs/Chinese developers know about this issue in depth, as they are likely not the same team from when Genesis expansion came out (when Rank 9 Omen came out). We can not simply wait it out, because I doubt that a separate Rank 9 set is being developed at all. Especially not in the exact way that we need it. People who say we should wait for the next content update with demon/sage skills need to keep in mind that demon/sage skills update is just a localization, not a separate development like the Rank 9 Recast should be.

1. The stats of the gear need to be proportional to the other Omen gears: refinement stats, set bonus, add-on stats.

2. Like Rank 9 Recast Omen for the other classes, the gear should be obtainable through Warsong Forges, with the same manufacturing costs.

A side note: I'm concerned because it seems like when they develop gear now, they just throw in illogical numbers:
For example the Pdef and Mdef rings that came out recently both scale the same way. Maxing out at +1575 def. In the history of PWI items, there was never a mdef item of the same grade that scaled at the same rate as a pdef item.
I haven't posted on my main because I can't decide on a 105 Venomancer forum avatar.b:cute

youtube.com/user/DietSnappleRaspberry

Comments

• dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The answer is:
    No matter what you post, you don't have the answer, neither do I, but i'll just go on a hunch about previous experiences with PWI gears.
    The pieces will most likely be similar as following:

AA will be the same as every other AA piece, minus the soulforce add that psy has on belt.
    And the channeling / crit adds will be depending on what they think fits best.

LA class will most likely get the same stats as sin R9rr, because that's the most logical thing. (considering archer had interval? or no? was that the same as sin as well?)

Regardless, the pieces and complect will be similair as to that of other classes.

To answer the issue with the ring: Why not let it scale similarly on that 1 ring that it's possible and is "supposedly" the hardest ring to get anyway, gives some sense of reward, no?

Also, the same thing happened when earthguards came out, there was no R9 and no 89/92/99/demon/sage skills right at release.