Lunar Dissector vs G16 and R9

ChinaStyles - Harshlands
ChinaStyles - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Assassin
Hello everybody,

Which is the more OP Lunar Dissector or G16 and can the Lunar Dissector win a R9 dagger???

If you have the Lunar Dissector can you tell me the experience you had with that dagger?
Post edited by ChinaStyles - Harshlands on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello everybody,

Which is the more OP Lunar Dissector or G16 and can the Lunar Dissector win a R9 dagger???

If you have the Lunar Dissector can you tell me the experience you had with that dagger?

Just daggers vs daggers. No gear, no nothing?
    Gear is an important factor in pvp.
    Depends also how skilled is the player to win with a Lunar Disector against R9.
    giphy.gif

• ChinaStyles - Harshlands
    ChinaStyles - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just daggers vs daggers. No gear, no nothing?
    Gear is an important factor in pvp.
    Depends also how skilled is the player to win with a Lunar Disector against R9.

yes with gear, example 2.50 APS Lunar Dissector vs 3.33 APS G16 and 2.50 APS Lunar Dissector vs full R9 or 2.50 APS R9.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lunar Dissector is garbage for PvP and overkill in PvE if its just a farming sin. G16 has lost cost, and is perfect for farming, r9 for PvP because you need zerk. Point is, Lunar Dissector is garbage aka waste of coin.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Have to agree with Dion. WS2 Daggers are junk. The max phys damage and phys damage adds mostly just make up for a lower base. Any extra is moreorless matched by the dex add alone on r93 even before considering the overall damage boost from GoF and the possibility of more crit. In addition, r93 has a bit of HP which might just be gravy - but who doesn't like gravy?
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    peckked wrote: »
    Have to agree with Dion. WS2 Daggers are junk. The max phys damage and phys damage adds mostly just make up for a lower base. Any extra is moreorless matched by the dex add alone on r93 even before considering the overall damage boost from GoF and the possibility of more crit. In addition, r93 has a bit of HP which might just be gravy - but who doesn't like gravy?

I actually don't like gravy lmao. But don't tempt me.