Sin what for stone PVE

Options
matthew4
matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Assassin
hey guys need help witch stone idk what for stone i only PVE and 1x for week TW and NW but prefered PVE farm TT Lunar WB and more and idk what for stone i want Deity (16x) or same DoT or is bad idea ?

here is me gear

http://pwcalc.com/d54452600396f43c

Tome is Emperor

screen CHARACTER ALL BUFF LV 11 http://www.jpeg.cz/obrazek/NRK

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=6&a0=119,40,0,1&a1=103,40,0,1&a2=101,40,0,1&a3=20,80,0,2&a4=12,25,0,2&a5=79,40,0,1

HP no buff is 13k phy deff no buff is 14k phy mag 15k RB2 101 105 101 lvl

here is video LUNAR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Yr...s07B_IqgjvyYnA
Post edited by matthew4 on

Comments

• peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Firstly, awesome rolls on r8r.

This is... an odd question. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you aren't trolling.

Typically, deities aren't even considered on armor less than r93 +10-12 let alone APS (even r8r). That being said, it will indeed make you kill things faster and you'll do about 20% more damage in PVE.

You calc doesn't imply whether or not you're reborn or what sort of war avatar cards you have. If the HP listed is indeed what you have, you probably will run into the problem of not having enough HP as you'd be losing 1272 HP which would likely result in extra charm ticks and getting stunned or purged could easily end in a quick death. If you're reborn with some decent def/hp coming from war avatars and have a bunch of def passives this is less of an issue. Regardless of what you do, that set should be able to solo anything in the instances you mentioned with a little care.

It ultimately depends on what you wanna do:

If you can already solo every instance you've mentioned and just wanna kill bosses ~3-5sec faster, this will do that for you. That's pretty much it. Roughly a minute saved per TT3-3 run or around 1/30th faster.

This will not:

- Add any real survivability - the extra BP return won't be enough to really help at all. In fact, just finding a sage to buff you would give you better BP gains. If it could kill you before, it will still kill you after.

- Speed up runs to any significant degree - TT and lunar both require mob counts and you still won't be able to do enough damage to AD/IG through a frenzied boss before they wear off.

As far as PVP (TW/NW) goes, you'll be much in the same position as you were before. You will be able to best a small handful of people you couldn't before... at least if they don't have the new buffs. As the new classes are levelled and become more common in those avenues your return on investment will continue to worsen in this regard.

I would personally recommend using those funds to go r93. If you were to spend the value of 18 DoTs on it, you could finish the set with ~+5-7 refines. If were talking 18 Deities then ~+10-12. This would do everything that sharding Diety on APS won't do and then some. The HP from an unrefined r93 set with all the HP and Vit adds they get is about what you get with your APS set at +8. You'll take around 50% less damage (better if buffed) in PVE. Being able to solo full lunar mob pulls speeds up those runs significantly. You keep your current set with you and can always switch back to APS for bosses. World bosses you couldn't solo at all (if any) before become possible. New instances if you ever decide to switch it up are all geared towards skill spamming and punish APS. In PVP, the difference is night and day - the players you were able to kill consistently with your APS set will die in just a couple hits and you'll be able to compete with a much higher tier of players. It might need some practice if you're not an avid skill spammer in PVP.

Lastly, if you just want to improve your current set for whatever reason and the info above doesn't sway you to r93, better for you to start with upgrading your r9 ring to nw recast and get it caught up in refines to the rest of your gear, then get all your gear to +10 starting with your rings. It will cost you less and give you so much more overall potential than messing with endgame shards. Still won't be on the same level as having both r93 and your APS set, but we all have our reasons for "wanting to be different."
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    Options

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=6&a0=119,40,0,1&a1=103,40,0,1&a2=101,40,0,1&a3=20,80,0,2&a4=72,40,0,1&a5=118,40,0,1

HP no buff is 13k phy deff no buff is 14k phy mag 15k RB2 101 105 101 lvl

me english is bad please later no more information over PVP

here is video LUNAR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YrLuKW7ag&list=UUNRRoJdn7s07B_IqgjvyYnA
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    In my honest opinion, you are already overkill for any (aps'able) pve situation. I would start focusing on r9r3 armor. Aps will be all but dead in any new update. Thats just my opinion. And wow awesome rolls on r8r. Cheers b:victory
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    Options
    for me is pvp pk is death
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Aps will be all but dead in any new update

I really doubt that.

1. most sins will, at least at lower levels (-101) go for the aps route, simply because it's great for
    farming solo TT's and Lunar solo mode. That is for most where the money is they need to aquire rank gear later on.

2. As you fail to see, the gear he displays has - int on it. why is that a factor you think ? Simply because APS + DPH combined make for the best sins.

I don't see why aps would be obsolete. It's a means to an end, and in a sins case, it's fast killing which means fast farming. OP's own char has -0.45 int, not counting any tome( don't see any).
    So basically he's an APS with a lot of DPH.

Saying "aps is dead soon" is in my own opinion a load of **** and not founded on any relevant information.

I had 5 aps, but switched to R8r daggers (with int and frenzy) which ultimately gives me a combination of both : 4 Aps with a higher DPH and a LOT of double dmg from frenzy. But that doesn't mean i wouldn't like a -int tome nonetheless.

The ONLY place where aps is not a factor is in PvP where skills and DPH really matter. But for that you need to be very well geared (try going up against a full R9RR +12 seeker who even has his jewelry at +12) or simply know you class/skills and be in a good team. But that's another discussion.

What i do wonder about is why a lvl 103 reawakened toon with lvl A war avatars asks what is basically something he/she should know at that level.
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pvp is death for me but is no problem kill r9rr +12 char over spark but still dont reply on me frist post what buy for me

here is alt over screen ALL BUFF LV 11 http://www.jpeg.cz/obrazek/NRK
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I really doubt that.

1. most sins will, at least at lower levels (-101) go for the aps route, simply because it's great for
    farming solo TT's and Lunar solo mode. That is for most where the money is they need to aquire rank gear later on.

This is false. I made 300m in 2 days when i was farming my r9, almost none of it was from tt/lunar mats. TT and Lunar farming just can't beat good merchanting, use it as a supplement to merching, not a main income.

2. As you fail to see, the gear he displays has - int on it. why is that a factor you think ? Simply because APS + DPH combined make for the best sins.

I don't see why aps would be obsolete. It's a means to an end, and in a sins case, it's fast killing which means fast farming. OP's own char has -0.45 int, not counting any tome( don't see any).
    So basically he's an APS with a lot of DPH.

And so am I at 2.5 aps. He meant in pvp. Anytime my less than +10 sin can gear tank a +12 r9rr aps sins dags, then ya, it's dying in pvp.

Saying "aps is dead soon" is in my own opinion a load of **** and not founded on any relevant information.

Once again, refering to pvp. In organized pvp, it's beyond dead, and nabs won't let it die peacefully. It's not a go to anymore, use it when neccessary.

I had 5 aps, but switched to R8r daggers (with int and frenzy) which ultimately gives me a combination of both : 4 Aps with a higher DPH and a LOT of double dmg from frenzy. But that doesn't mean i wouldn't like a -int tome nonetheless.

Were you g16? If so you are just bad. GoF at most is a 30% increase, 40 atk levels is about 35% increase. R8r daggers are **** compared to g16, point and blank. The only reason id wasdte my money on them is for def levels.

The ONLY place where aps is not a factor is in PvP where skills and DPH really matter. But for that you need to be very well geared (try going up against a full R9RR +12 seeker who even has his jewelry at +12) or simply know you class/skills and be in a good team. But that's another discussion.

What i do wonder about is why a lvl 103 reawakened toon with lvl A war avatars asks what is basically something he/she should know at that level.

I also wonder why a full r8r sin actually thinks the r8r dags are good, assuming they know what they are talking about. But maybe i expect too much of people.
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I also wonder why a full r8r sin actually thinks the r8r dags are good, assuming they know what they are talking about. But maybe i expect too much of people.

1. i switched to R8r daggers simply because i still was using G13 nirvana, so yeh, for me that's a no brainer.

2. like i said, in PvP it's a different matter. Aps is indeed dead there, you're right about that.

R8r daggers are **** compared to g16, point and blank. The only reason id wasdte my money on them is for def levels.
    I definately know what very well. But as it stands now, i recently came back after 2 years, so i need a lot of catching up to do, back then G13 -5aps was the way to go and R9 was not even "common".

It went even so far that you needed to link your weapon in order to be able to do nirvy runs... something which has changed completely. I wonder why that instance even exists now seeing you can get the stuff at every corner (at forges).

As for money making, running TT's and lunar is pretty nice considering the new classes need their toons setup and are looking for those items anyways. Unless you already have high lvl toons and can run em yourself. It's a pretty good way to make cash to get started again.

By the way, i'm not that stupid that i would go R8r from G16. Even someone who's been away for a long time couldn't be that insane. As for R9, well, lets just say i'm not willing to spend a lot of cash to get rep and the mats needed for that. The game isn't worth that much to me. And i'm not a full R8r sin. that would be stupid and a waste of cash.
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    Options
    guys please what for shard on gear ? still nothing here only drama on R8r dagger and pvp but i have R8r gear + R9rr weap witch 5 aps i only PVE on PVP .........
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1. i switched to R8r daggers simply because i still was using G13 nirvana, so yeh, for me that's a no brainer.

2. like i said, in PvP it's a different matter. Aps is indeed dead there, you're right about that.

I definately know what very well. But as it stands now, i recently came back after 2 years, so i need a lot of catching up to do, back then G13 -5aps was the way to go and R9 was not even "common".

It went even so far that you needed to link your weapon in order to be able to do nirvy runs... something which has changed completely. I wonder why that instance even exists now seeing you can get the stuff at every corner (at forges).

As for money making, running TT's and lunar is pretty nice considering the new classes need their toons setup and are looking for those items anyways. Unless you already have high lvl toons and can run em yourself. It's a pretty good way to make cash to get started again.

By the way, i'm not that stupid that i would go R8r from G16. Even someone who's been away for a long time couldn't be that insane. As for R9, well, lets just say i'm not willing to spend a lot of cash to get rep and the mats needed for that. The game isn't worth that much to me. And i'm not a full R8r sin. that would be stupid and a waste of cash.

Well i know people that got good r8r rolls with some luck so for them it wasnt, however. You were gone for 2 years. You would think that you would not be updated on new gears and are perhaps one of the worst people to seek advice from now? You never stated that you were away from game either.

As for r9, do it or don't. There is no point compaining about the price. And the rep isnt even the most expensive part ;/.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    matthew4 wrote: »
    guys please what for shard on gear ? still nothing here only drama on R8r dagger and pvp but i have R8r gear + R9rr weap witch 5 aps i only PVE on PVP .........

You don't need shards. PVE is ridiculously easy with your gear. Put MP shards for all it matters lol.