Screen Freeze

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
My pwi screen keeps freezing and i dont know why. Its kinda like i'm dualclienting and i switch clients for a moment. Anything i was doing before it stopped(autopathing digging etc) is still going or was done, but if i was using WASD to move i stop. Its INCREDIBLY annoying. Is anyone else having this kind of trouble? and if so how did you fix it?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My pwi screen keeps freezing and i dont know why. Its kinda like i'm dualclienting and i switch clients for a moment. Anything i was doing before it stopped(autopathing digging etc) is still going or was done, but if i was using WASD to move i stop. Its INCREDIBLY annoying. Is anyone else having this kind of trouble? and if so how did you fix it?

Yes.
    I blame the snow, it causes more graphical lag.
    No, there was no method to fix it, it still lags and sometimes it simply crashes my client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Recent patch increased requirements of game that could be the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Could deal with ram,or video,or cpu could be bogging.I got info from here to get minimum wich can run this game at 35kb(seen lower) instead of a gig or so.Video may have to turn some settings down or if you have a card maybe check Overclock settings to see if you have anything overclocked on.Cpu..well this game is just a cpu hog even on my 8 core processor it seems to only use 1 processor.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Check your water settings. For some reason, that **** keeps resetting to max and won't stay at minimum after last patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute