Skill books quests for skill books illusionary stone?

Timothious - Heavens Tear
Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Well i've used the illusionary stone for the level 95 character yet i have not gotten any skill books or even quests for skill books examples would be for summons on a level 95 mystic. i'm wondering what i need to do as i am unable to learn a lot of the skills/summons for the mystic class
Post edited by Timothious - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well i've used the illusionary stone for the level 95 character yet i have not gotten any skill books or even quests for skill books examples would be for summons on a level 95 mystic. i'm wondering what i need to do as i am unable to learn a lot of the skills/summons for the mystic class
    you need to be a certain culti level for certain quests, just do cultis and those quests should appear
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    no idea what cultis are or however you spelled it i'm more or less stuck with low level spells because perfectworld didn't think oh not only are we giving away a free level 95 but we also need to include skills and skills books into the whole deal. they also forgot to include level 95 gear i mean they are pretty much pulling a wow for a limited time so this quote character boost unquote needs gear, skills, everything that comes with a free character upgrade.
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You need to do the colored gold/orange Spiritual Cultivation quest chain to get your free gear and unlock skills. Mystics have additional quest that show up to unlock new summons (search the mystic section of forums for more info) This is the order of the cultivation chain titles:

Aware of Harmony

Aware of Discord

Aware of Coalescence

Transcendent

Enlightened One

Aware of Vacuity

Celestial Sage/Demon

Press C to get to your character screen and you can see your current Cultivation level (top half of screen above MP)

You get free gear from the 95 pill pack item - Book of Time, but you need to level your cultivation and then you'll be able to receive sets at the mailbox.

You don't need to purchase actual skill books below level 79. They will become available as you do your cultivation. The skills will say which cultivation is needed if you hover over the skill icon (right above where it says what the skill does) For most skills you need at least level 1 of a previous skill to unlock the new one.

If you press R to get to the skill window, the gold arrow pointing up will level or teach a skill. You need coins, spirit and the required cultivation to learn new skills and upgrade them.

Good Luck b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    click 'q' for the quest window, it will show the current quests you are on, click on the right pane to bring up available quests. The rest see comment above
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz