Lost your skills? who cares!

Rieco - Raging Tide
Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
So I lost all but 1 of my "once level 79" skills because for what ever reason the devs bumped all but 2 mystic skills from 79 to 100 and because of that I've found that I've lost them which is just brilliant as the system "unlearned" them from my skill list and what does customer service say? they can't replace them or give any kind of compensation when it's action of the devs and I've had to pay for it, I've heard of players getting their gear back that they once npcd but apparantly they don't have the ability to recover skill books which I find to be a joke.

Why would I want to come back to a game where customer service and the game it self just completed shafted me over? why would anyone for that matter? all I've seen from briefly coming back is a big loss of players in comparison to when I last played, no way to make proper money as DQ farming died and it looks like general items sell for even less than before?, assumingly rank 9 is still as ever rampant as before in which if you don't have that and cash shop refined gear then it's gtfo end game content i still assume? this is turning into a rant so I'll just leave it here, great game PWE, great management.
Post edited by Rieco - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Which skills are you talking about exactly? To my knowledge the Vacuity ones are Natures Barrier and Clear Thoughts, both at 79... then Transfusion (basic Morai) at 80. All other Vacuity skills as far as I know have ALWAYS been 100+
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.