r9 for Nightshades and Skills

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

I'm glad that we got our old forges back. Unfortunatly there is like no sign of the r9rr for the Shades and there is no Advanced Skill avaible for them, neither 79/100-skills nor Sage/Demon ones.

As china already got them I kinda expected them to be in our update in the first place cause I can't think of a reason why not, the time to localize it should have been sufficient til now.

I wanted to be 101 til tomorrow. Whats the use in this now? Without proper gears I won't be able to efficiently do PV. Heck...I at least wanted to try the Doppelganger skill as it is shown in the skill tree for the Stormbringers currently...

So any ETA yet or am I totally blind and they are all already in?
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    China got their Demon/Sage skills later after the initial expansion, and we usually get updates at the same pace as China, thus we'll get them a little later as well.

Our version of R9rr is different from China's, and anyone who played during the Genesis expansion (Earthguards) expected to get them later. I suspect whoever informed Sparkie about having R9 was probably confused with the PWCN NW forges we got. We're missing G16 Nirvana weapons for the new classes too.

It's all up to PWCN, mostly. I wouldn't place any expectations on a date if I were you, you'll probably be disappointed.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That is indeed te problem and I was also confused/disappointed for CN to not have their skills ready from release on.

Espeically cause of the EG fiasco I expected them to learn their leasons...can't be helped then.

Guess I just have to wait. But if we do get them at the same pace as CN...thats roughly 5 weeks to go til we get Sage/Demon skills aso...ffs ._.

*Hey, I'm already triple 103 at least and I don't even have a single Sage/Demon skill* Amazing. That kinda forces us to stay weak with the new new classes til they finally release their stuffs. Sucks tbh.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This is why I am leveling slowly taking my time and *le gasp* doing quests. b:shocked
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This is why I am leveling slowly taking my time and *le gasp* doing quests. b:shocked

Mum, I'm scared... b:sad
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Sardior - Raging Tide
    Sardior - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    the new races warsoul weapons also dont have upgraded versions in our forges as well ;x
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It was like this with earthguards as well.

In china they can't bumrush to level 101 and they release those items at a pace where most players will reach that level.

Patience for the skills and gears will be needed.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Patience for the skills and gears will be needed.

PWI players have zero patience and zero chill.

{insert meme here}
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PWI players have zero patience and zero chill.

{insert meme here}

Yap, I honestly admit that. I wanna be first whenever I can. The sooner I can check out the skills the sooner I can get to a decent level in playing the class...without the skills and proper gear it will be harder as the image does extremely blurr with lvl11/12 skills. Don't forget the OP lvl100 and morai skills... ._.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

The problem is that it takes so little time to actually level, in 2 days without using exp scroll, profundity scrolls, oracles, the dreamchaser pv token, auto cultivating, or using a main to face roll everything im already 70, just off of quests and dailies. I'll easily hit 100 by early next week so it's going to feel a bit empty without the demon/sage skills or rank =/. If they add in everything for night shades by next maintenance that be awesome, otherwise I'm going to be multiple times rebithed and still using lv 10 skills.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The problem is that it takes so little time to actually level, in 2 days without using exp scroll, profundity scrolls, oracles, the dreamchaser pv token, auto cultivating, or using a main to face roll everything im already 70, just off of quests and dailies. I'll easily hit 100 by early next week so it's going to feel a bit empty without the demon/sage skills or rank =/. If they add in everything for night shades by next maintenance that be awesome, otherwise I'm going to be multiple times rebithed and still using lv 10 skills.

Yep, Currently at lvl 86...sucks already.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    could be them telling us 'yo slow down lvling'

b:quiet

splattering us with tempations...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Good thing is that T2 gear is available.
    I hope they will put the T3 weapons and R9 gear for new class in the next update.
    And I am hoping it will be soon.
    giphy.gif