Lvl79 Skills for the new classes.

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Does anyone know where to get them? I searched all day long...but can't seem to find it. The ingame enzy isn't really helpful on that matter.

I know it exists as we had people showing that skill off in cn videos...so I suppose they are there...well, maybe we get them with todays patch. Let's just see.

But if anyone knows where to find them, let me know. I so wanna try out the doppelganger skill
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does anyone know where to get them? I searched all day long...but can't seem to find it. The ingame enzy isn't really helpful on that matter.

I know it exists as we had people showing that skill off in cn videos...so I suppose they are there...well, maybe we get them with todays patch. Let's just see.

But if anyone knows where to find them, let me know. I so wanna try out the doppelganger skill

not just lvl 79 skills. morai skills also, we need. lvl 100 skills. primal skills.
    books for demon and sage skills.
    giphy.gif

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    not just lvl 79 skills. morai skills also, we need. lvl 100 skills. primal skills.
    books for demon and sage skills.

Ya true, but the 79 skill is shown in the skill tree atm (as the only skill). Ofc I want all the other skills as well since I could learn all of them by tomorrow ._. C'MON PATCH! DO THE MAGIC!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476