NEWS: Illusionary Crystals - 1-95 Leveling Stone

Options
12346»

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I just read on PW facebook page that will be 1 per acount so there will be no codes.
    But some people have characters not only on 1 server. They will send the stone 1 per acount and 1 for each server people have toons?
    And how they gonna select the characters they going to send the stone?
    If its random it sucks big time.
    giphy.gif

• Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I know I said power leveling has nothing to do with learning your class but With this new class( Stormbringer for me) I will lvl it old fashion way( Questing) And try to learn even more of its potential and such. And I heard there are new quests so gonna try them out.
    Despise me all you want but sometimes I like questing. Even repeating them once in a while.

Oh i agree 100%, but why restrict the stone? why not make it fair to ALL instead of certain classes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:cry can't be used on rebirthed toons? I hope this thing is account stashable. going to suck majorly if it isn't
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looks like the news post got updated...
    With the upcoming PWI expansion, PWI Eclipse, we will be doing an all new promotion for a limited time! That's right, when you log in from December 17th, 2014 - January 16th, 2015, you will receive an Illusionary Crystal free! Valued at $60. This item will take any character from 1-95 upon use.

Restrictions do apply, so read below for more information.

Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal. We will stop sending out this item after this period. You will be able to purchase it after the promotional period for the full $60.
    The item will be sent to your mailbox. Simply use it to grant your character level 95.
    The item cannot be used on the new classes/races. (Nightshade - Duskblade/Stormbringer)
    The item is untradeable.
    The item is not account stashable.
    Limited 1 per account.
    Characters who have Re-Awakened will NOT be able to use it.
    It is important to remember to log into your account with the character you intend to level up. If you don't have a character yet made, simply make one and the item will be mailed to it. Just don't log into a different character, than try to log onto the newly made character, as the item won't get sent to you properly.

For more information about the PWI Eclipse expansion, read our previous blog here: PWI Eclipse Overview

It sounds like to receive the item, you need to enter game with the toon you want to level, immediately after the expansion maintenance. If you login with a rebirthed character or a new race character, the stone will go to waste as it cannot be stashed.
  • Theriom - Heavens Tear
    Theriom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I still have two questions I don't think have been answered after reading this thread.

1) Can the stone be used to lvl a toon above lvl 1? I think it can, but the answer seems to be in doubt on that.

2) You get 1 stone per account. But do you only get 1 regardless of having toons on multiple servers, or 1 stone per server per account? I hope it's 1 per server, but I doubt it.

Regardless, life goes on...and so does the game. b:chuckle
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for clearing that up, Sparkman. I would of been really bummed to log onto me archer and not be able to stash the thingee. Guess I better decide what to level before the expansionb:shocked
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looks like the news post got updated...

It sounds like to receive the item, you need to enter game with the toon you want to level, immediately after the expansion maintenance. If you login with a rebirthed character or a new race character, the stone will go to waste as it cannot be stashed.

Actually it is the day after the expansion. The expansion starts on 16th. Stone gonna be send on 17th.
    giphy.gif

edited December 2014
    Options
    Actually it is the day after the expansion. The expansion starts on 16th. Stone gonna be send on 17th.

Expansion UPDATE starts on the 16th, Servers wont come back online until after midnight on the 17th
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Expansion UPDATE starts on the 16th, Servers wont come back online until after midnight on the 17th

On the site it says that expansion goes live december 16th, not that the update will start on 16th.
    But for some ppl it may depend on the time zone.
    giphy.gif

• Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    On the site it says that expansion goes live december 16th, not that the update will start on 16th.
    But for some ppl it may depend on the time zone.

Assuming it will be like the other expansions/server maintenances it will start on December 16 at 11 PM continuing on til ATLEAST Dec 17 at 2AM.
  • dabeuk
    dabeuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've checked both of my accounts constantly, haven't seen a crystal. Apparently it was some kind of marketing ploy. Well played PWI, I guess.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dabeuk wrote: »
    I've checked both of my accounts constantly, haven't seen a crystal. Apparently it was some kind of marketing ploy. Well played PWI, I guess.

Sad.. so sad xD read the sticky(s) x.x
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • dabeuk
    dabeuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sad.. so sad xD read the sticky(s) x.x
    I did, no one got a stone. Either PWI is unfamiliar with their own system or it's not actually happening. Either way this is reminiscent of Michael Bluth pulling that dead dove out of his freezer in Arrested Development: 'I don't know what I expected'.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Big hype, big disappointments.
    I've learned to take it easy on such things. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • loisslane
    loisslane Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    dabeuk wrote: »
    I did, no one got a stone. Either PWI is unfamiliar with their own system or it's not actually happening. Either way this is reminiscent of Michael Bluth pulling that dead dove out of his freezer in Arrested Development: 'I don't know what I expected'.

Apologies for chiming in only now due to the current date. Im confident that the readers here on this thread have all learned the little quirks of the Illusionary Crystals Leveling Stone free reward code and how to redeem.

1) free code: FjgZkq52 can only be used once per account

2) before utilizing the free code, to maximize benefit - first note:**
    **(did you know you can actually gain two free Illusionary stones per account?... your choice - if you wish to use on same toon or spread the wealth between two toons (non-Nightshhade class, of course)) to do this...

3) log into PWI and enter the game with the first toon you wish to level... go to nearest mailbox and open to see any new mail (*). "Celestial Vale Pack Coupon" should be attached (remember, when you get this you need to have ample room in your inventory (like 9-10 open spots) One of those items will be the Illusionary stone. <-- take note**
    **(you may need to ensure your quest log is not full or close to full or you may not see the note in your mailbox. once you clear your quest list sufficiently... the mail message will appear promptly. Something else to remember: once you access and use the stone, all your low level celestial vale quests will disappear, 'natch.

4) Second Free Illusionary Stone:
    once you know you have your celestial Vale pack coupon (illusionary stone) assigned you can now use the free redeem code (FjgZkq52) on the ARC launcher menu against either the same toon or another on the same account.(know that you will be getting alot of that same extra junk from the first time - so make sure your inventory, again, has room to accomidate)
  • orthodoxiellas
    orthodoxiellas Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Where can we buy this item from after the deadline? Please refer with details, step by step if possible please...!b:pleased
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Where can we buy this item from after the deadline? Please refer with details, step by step if possible please...!b:pleased

Nowhere, yet.

Also necro and stuff
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nowhere, yet.

Also necro and stuff

What this guy said.
    (Insert fancy image here)