can veno fox form get Blood Paint????

potatoking
potatoking Posts: 28 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Venomancer
it also close range melee... shouldn't it be able to get it?
Post edited by potatoking on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's soo unfair towards HA-venos to not get BP. HA-venos can do decent damage in Fox Form and BP could make soloing stuff even moar easier.

Though maybe it's just good for class balance. The best p. def. coupled with one of the best DPSs and BP would be broken pve-wise. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If venos could get BP then I surely would only use such venos as the ultimate farming twinks. Sure you need more aps gears for them to get to 5.0 with fists, but if you manage then they would be extremely strong. 650% demon spark IJS.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If venos could get BP then I surely would only use such venos as the ultimate farming twinks. Sure you need more aps gears for them to get to 5.0 with fists, but if you manage then they would be extremely strong. 650% demon spark IJS.

Kitty's dreaming of 2,5APS in Fox Form with M. Sword. In Fox Form HA-veno's p. attack ish pretty much equal to dual axe-barb and with 2,5APS with Fox Form's defence...Kitty's going to make her demon HA-veno an APS-HA-veno. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    We do have leech that heals and have a short cooldown, we also get darktaboo on as a primal skill that can heal up to 2k hp (depending on soulforce) my soulforce its low and heals 1k, short cooldown almost spameable never misses, heavy venos love this skill