More HP on Assasin

marek12333
marek12333 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Assassin
Hey guys, so I would like to ask you how can I get more HP on my Assasin. Here is link with my items. http://pwcalc.com/a6889d2b7e9d4667
Post edited by marek12333 on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    By:
    • Upgrading your gear
    • Refining towards +12
    • Sharding with citrine gems or vit stones
    • Necklace with +5% hp add
    • anything with hp adds
    • anything with vit adds
    • pretty much R9rr +12 vit stone

I guess that about covers how to get HP
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    To add to what Db said;

War avatar cards leveling (durability and longevity slotted cards give HP also)
    Nuema leveling (same as above give HP)
    Meridian
    Titles
    Leveling your current level to 105
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:shocked nobody on ur server/in faction could tell u how to increase hp? b:shutup
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its sad that people still +10 the weapon without having armor atleast at +7 to survive the aggro they are getting.

The newer dungeons are quiet buffed for such aps sin builds and even warsong can be critical when the cleric doesnt bb anymore (because nowadays any decent sin can tank it) and im sure you cant but you will get aggro.

At nirvana times it was possible, because the bosses died fast and didnt hit hard enough to deal more damage overall to hurt you too much in your 5aps craze.

But now? come on refine your gear to +7 atleast.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its sad that people still +10 the weapon without having armor atleast at +7 to survive the aggro they are getting.

The newer dungeons are quiet buffed for such aps sin builds and even warsong can be critical when the cleric doesnt bb anymore (because nowadays any decent sin can tank it) and im sure you cant but you will get aggro.

At nirvana times it was possible, because the bosses died fast and didnt hit hard enough to deal more damage overall to hurt you too much in your 5aps craze.

But now? come on refine your gear to +7 atleast.

my chest legs and boots are +6 and weap is +11 b:shocked (and i have 17 k hp with lvl 10 barb buff b:victory)

but ye focus on refining more important gear pices like ur neck and belt and hat, u will gain much more def, especialy with primal passives
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    my chest legs and boots are +6 and weap is +11 b:shocked (and i have 17 k hp with lvl 10 barb buff b:victory)

but ye focus on refining more important gear pices like ur neck and belt and hat, u will gain much more def, especialy with primal passives

Its not too hard nowadays to get a good amount of HP with barb buffs (im at 14k HP now with only hat and legs +10, rest +7)) but im done with my APS gear and focus more on my r9 gear now to have it atleast +10 (sometime b:chuckle).

All the things i can tackle with aps gear i have enough hp and for the other stuff i have r9 which is a beast eben at +5~6 at the moment.

But yea with meridian, title, cards and so on its quiet easy to gain more hp and the armor itself is only a small amount when you dont go +12 or something you can focus on other stuff after they are +7~.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014

you dont get 17k hp in aps gear with those refines. You completely jumped the gun.

Anyway. I have 20k HP with a lv10 barb buff. +10 g16 cape/helm and +8 on boots, arms, legs. +9 on chest. R9rr.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you dont get 17k hp in aps gear with those refines. You completely jumped the gun.

unless u have the r8r ;p