Nice Sale If you can buy them

DATALEC - Dreamweaver
DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
I wouldn't mind spending some of my coin to get +12 orb BUT since i don't cash and the waiting list for gold is at 750 gold(to buy list) and i can only put in buy 47 at a time its going to take me 2 weeks to get one.....Yeah i have tried world chatting wtb but there is very few people putting on 150 gold at a time tbh ive not seen many selling any gold in world chat but then again i'm so bored i don't log in for along time.

Kind shows how many are actually loading cash when you cant get any gold to buy things too many people now can farm for coin and the cash players no longer need to spend cash since nothing they need to buy from players...

so note to pwi staff thx for the sale pity no ****er can buy anything with coin even with your reward sale on
Post edited by DATALEC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You should try archo, we got plenty of gold in AH and if Im not mistaken its gone down during today despite blackfriday being tomorrow.

http://prntscr.com/5aw3nb

GG.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Isn't it obvious, pwe want YOU to buy the gold from them and not with coins ;)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You should try archo, we got plenty of gold in AH and if Im not mistaken its gone down during today despite blackfriday being tomorrow.

http://prntscr.com/5aw3nb

GG.

I havent seen so much gold in a long time...

It is also under 4 mill, I guess around is doing good.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So basically you still haven't realized that you should buy gold before a sale happens so you can buy stuff. Cool story bro. So smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    you should buy gold before a sale happens so you can buy stuff.

I was about to write this.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Enough people are selling Gold atm altho they shouldn't unless they really need the coins.

There is a major charge and spend reward going on that grants you a good amount of Event Cards/War avatar Boxes/any other stuff you could need. So it's only obvious that people will use their gold to make the best outta the current sales.

Not getting that much gold bought during a sale like this is nothing new. Welcome to 2014.

PS: I'm totally Free 2 Play as well...do you see me complaining? No because I bought several hundreds of gold during the latest ignorable sales and that went quiet well.

PWE earns from Farmers and Cashers. But complaining while being F2P that you can't get stuff without cashing is just dumb. PWE ofc will want you to cash if you want endgame stuff. Nothing wrong with that. So go cash or try harder. Works for me.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    So basically you still haven't realized that you should buy gold before a sale happens so you can buy stuff. Cool story bro. So smart.

I am not going to ADD to the waiting list when there are no sales on for months the gold stack has been at 700+ even when there was nothing on sale so i was hoping that during that none sale time the stack would go down but it never did.So if you think its smart to buy gold at max price and add to the waiting list yeah your smart...
    PS: I'm totally Free 2 Play as well...do you see me complaining? No because I bought several hundreds of gold during the latest ignorable sales and that went quiet well.

PWE earns from Farmers and Cashers. But complaining while being F2P that you can't get stuff without cashing is just dumb

First its not as if i need the +12Orb my psy is already 105x3 r9rr+12 i just changed my matchless wings that was +12 all deity to the AA cape to get alittile more magic dmg so its only +11 at the moment so the reason for my ""complaining""is just the fact that on DW you have to wait 3 days to buy 47 gold then put another 47 wait 3 days another 47 wait 3 days 9 wait 3 days and yay can get +12 orb....and yes it took me 3 days from placing the 47 gold in AH to getting it and the waiting stack was then more than it was when i placed the first lot on so to get 150 gold for +12 will take 12 days........Thats what im complaing about.
    A gm could put a ton of gold in AH to remove the stack this would remove waiting/cost the game nothing since all there basically doing is removing coin from game and giving them AH gold.They could use the black market vender to sell gold at 4m coin which would stop people selling gold at more than 4m and also help reduce gold price all usings an npc already in game.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Gold is capped at 4mil and the value of gold has surpassed this on DW. People selling it in WC for 4.5mil+. The cap is creating a bottleneck in the AH with a huge line of people waiting for other people to sell gold for less than it goes for in WC. The other problem is people in WC don't generally sell huge quantities of it, so you are limited to the 20 or 30 gold they are selling (so you can't get big-ticket items) or tying up your coin waiting in the AH and hoping enough people will sell it for less than they can actually get.
    As of right now, there is 775 gold waiting to be bought on DW, which could take a very, very long time to fill. This isn't a realistic good form of trade - waiting in line for people to sell gold for less than its WC market value.

The AH bottleneck needs to be removed, either by creating an in-game NPC value for gold or removing the cap so the gold trade can resume as it normally was.
    Enough people are selling Gold atm altho they shouldn't unless they really need the coins.

There is a major charge and spend reward going on that grants you a good amount of Event Cards/War avatar Boxes/any other stuff you could need. So it's only obvious that people will use their gold to make the best outta the current sales.

Not getting that much gold bought during a sale like this is nothing new. Welcome to 2014.

PWE earns from Farmers and Cashers. But complaining while being F2P that you can't get stuff without cashing is just dumb. PWE ofc will want you to cash if you want endgame stuff. Nothing wrong with that. So go cash or try harder. Works for me.
    People assuming their own server situation is the same across the board and jumping to a conclusion that results in a f2p or cash-hard-or-go-home rant isn't new either.

It's not a matter of being poor, being rich, f2p or a casher. I don't care if gold hits 5mil+, if I can freely trade it. The current cap hinders this greatly. Be glad you can freely trade in gold during 'ignorable sales' on your server.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Gold is capped at 4mil and the value of gold has surpassed this on DW. People selling it in WC for 4.5mil+. The cap is creating a bottleneck in the AH with a huge line of people waiting for other people to sell gold for less than it goes for in WC. The other problem is people in WC don't generally sell huge quantities of it, so you are limited to the 20 or 30 gold they are selling (so you can't get big-ticket items) or tying up your coin waiting in the AH and hoping enough people will sell it for less than they can actually get.
    As of right now, there is 775 gold waiting to be bought on DW, which could take a very, very long time to fill. This isn't a realistic good form of trade - waiting in line for people to sell gold for less than its WC market value.

The AH bottleneck needs to be removed, either by creating an in-game NPC value for gold or removing the cap so the gold trade can resume as it normally was.

People assuming their own server situation is the same across the board and jumping to a conclusion that results in a f2p or cash-hard-or-go-home rant isn't new either.

It's not a matter of being poor, being rich, f2p or a casher. I don't care if gold hits 5mil+, if I can freely trade it. The current cap hinders this greatly. Be glad you can freely trade in gold during 'ignorable sales' on your server.

I always sell my gold through the AH. 3999900 minus the fee is plenty of coin. I have no desire to be greedy in selling it for more than the AH allows
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wouldn't mind spending some of my coin to get +12 orb BUT since i don't cash and the waiting list for gold is at 750 gold(to buy list) and i can only put in buy 47 at a time its going to take me 2 weeks to get one.....Yeah i have tried world chatting wtb but there is very few people putting on 150 gold at a time tbh ive not seen many selling any gold in world chat but then again i'm so bored i don't log in for along time.

Kind shows how many are actually loading cash when you cant get any gold to buy things too many people now can farm for coin and the cash players no longer need to spend cash since nothing they need to buy from players...

so note to pwi staff thx for the sale pity no ****er can buy anything with coin even with your reward sale on

i was wondering when another was coming...ya know...the usual evil cash shoppers...
    followed by I cant do this or i have to farm for that followed by a gold problem or orb problem and ending with the usual......
    its PWI's falut and a few *** *******...********* words
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Guys calm down... If you have the coin why aren't you just buying the orbs from shops? The Oceans on RT are only 9m above the gold value. 110m per is just fine to me. Or am I missing something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    i was talking about buying a +12 orb which is 150 gold so in AH 600m catshops selling for 700m so yeah rather save 100m
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i was talking about buying a +12 orb which is 150 gold so in AH 600m catshops selling for 700m so yeah rather save 100m
    Who are you for buying +12 orbs? They are not for everyone. b:bye