No Divine Quests Available -- Morai

Darkette - Sanctuary
Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Quality Corner
EDIT: rather than doing another search, I started paging back and found a similar thread. Apparently this is a common problem for level-95 players. Hopefully, I will hit 96 tomorrow and the issue will go away. I guess a mod can delete this thread.

UPDATE: The problem did, indeed, resolve itself, either because 24 hours elapsed or because I was level-96 when I tried it again. So, it's just another of those unique glitches that endear us all to PW. LOL

1. I did a search for this issue and found nothing; so, I apologize if this replicates a previously posted problem.

2. At this writing my character is level-95 (2nd reawakening).

3. I previously belonged to Corona and had no problem completing daily Divine Contracts. This problem only appeared after I joined Luminance.

PROBLEM:

After taking the Visit: Divine Emissary quest and getting my Divine Order of Longevity, a purple flag should appear above the Emissary of Luminance to show I have one or more quests to pick up. Not only is there no flag, THERE ARE NO QUESTS LISTED.

I'm aware there's an ongoing glitch where the purple flag often does not occur after joining a second/third Morai order -- this is NOT that problem. After clicking on the Emissary of Luminance, THERE ARE NO QUESTS LISTED.

FWIW, I have tried relogging (repeatedly) and I've attempted the quest over successive days.

I have, of course, contacted Customer Support; and they have, of course, given me the runaround. I am now praying one of the wiser heads here can provide a remedy.

Thank you in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Darkette - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It appears (at least for me) that at least 24h must pass after reaching lvl 95 or joining another order before the divine quests are available.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It appears (at least for me) that at least 24h must pass after reaching lvl 95 or joining another order before the divine quests are available.

This has happened to me as well after awakening and getting back to 95, the next day the divine quests were available as usual.
    Not sure what the cause is and I haven't experienced it on a fresh character that I can remember of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There's a glitch with Morai where the divine quests won't appear unless you have at least 50% of the exp in lvl 95. A fresh day or getting the 50% should fix the quests appearing.

I had the issue on a fresh char who hit 95 but didn't have the 50% exp into the lvl.