Economy fix?

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
Extra Credit youtube economy fix suggestions

Option 1: (Yes the video suggested this) The alternate currency (for us players especially since pwi/pwe isn't really handling the situation that well, (if there is something going on behind the scene I haven't heard about it yet. :$))

Ignore the coins being made in game, find a new item in game, that is harder to obtain than coin is currently, like for example herbs. or major shards or something similar. (I realize this would be insanely hard to do considering the cat shops only function with coins in game)

So needs to be an item, that cash shoppers can NOT (sorry missed this... very key thing) obtain easily/via a bot that they still want. (Any idea on this/that?)

Option 2: (Suggested DOZEN'S of times) A coin sink npc with a consumable item (a essential necessity) that people will WANT to buy/repeatedly go there. (It's why a few people suggested an hp/mp food npc.)

More npcs period that sink loads of coins that people actually want to use/visit on a COMMON occurrence.
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One mill coin for a 100 spirit stackable and unpurgeable buff for one hour.

Ten milll coin for a 500 spirit stackable and unpurgeable buff for one hour.

That would throw a monkey wrench in the economy.
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Extra Credit youtube economy fix suggestions

Option 1: (Yes the video suggested this) The alternate currency (for us players especially since pwi/pwe isn't really handling the situation that well, (if there is something going on behind the scene I haven't heard about it yet. :$))

Ignore the coins being made in game, find a new item in game, that is harder to obtain than coin is currently, like for example herbs. or major shards or something similar. (I realize this would be insanely hard to do considering the cat shops only function with coins in game)

So needs to be an item, that cash shoppers can obtain easily/via a bot that they still want. (Any idea on this/that?)

Option 2: (Suggested DOZEN'S of times) A coin sink npc with a consumable item (a essential necessity) that people will WANT to buy/repeatedly go there. (It's why a few people suggested an hp/mp food npc.)

More npcs period that sink loads of coins that people actually want to use/visit on a COMMON occurrence.

What????????????????????????????????
    How would that help the economy in any way? If cash shopper can get the item easily they have no need to cash and gold will stay the same way.
    The less cash shoppers cash the more expensive the games become.

The economy is messed up because bots have created SUPER Inflation.
    There were people making 100 million a day! from bot army!

PWI does not need fixes anymore we have earning time which is working slowly but working and
    in next expansion all DQ items to 1 coin will fix the situation. So next year we may have economy stable again as it was last year hopefully.
    http://i.imgur.com/1auhQWU.png
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And you'll get mining bots like the ones you see around Momaganon/Lothranis. So this "solution" would give the cheatbot users a major advantage again. Do. Not. Want.
    Do want. Convert 2 Mysterious Chips + 12.000 coins into 1 Token of Luck, add this to Mysterious Merchant and watch all token made stuff tank in cost. Possible problem: Excessive botters will have all the token items they can use and then some.

Option 3: An infinity of gold at the 4 million cap, so that people who don't care and just want their gold now can buy any amount they want for the 4 mils.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This whole thing is just dumb, if they didn't want us to bot why did they put it in the game to begin with and now why don't they just remove it if they gonnna make it so we can't because it's not worth the time or trouble, makes no since to me. I think the economy of the game was already screwed before the bot thing personally but that's just me. If the cost of everything in this game wasn't so high like skills books gear everything in high lvls then ppl wouldn't need all these coins. Greed is everywhere in this game it's a shame it has become this the game is fun and a fun place to make friends especially for ppl who cannot get out in there real life.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If PWI wanted to fix the economy, or even cared about it in the slightest, they would've done it ages ago...

The only way this game will ever change, is if another publisher took it's heeds (which even so, I highly doubt they would be able to change their ways, anyway...)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What????????????????????????????????
    How would that help the economy in any way? If cash shopper can get the item easily they have no need to cash and gold will stay the same way.
    The less cash shoppers cash the more expensive the games become.

The economy is messed up because bots have created SUPER Inflation.
    There were people making 100 million a day! from bot army!

PWI does not need fixes anymore we have earning time which is working slowly but working and
    in next expansion all DQ items to 1 coin will fix the situation. So next year we may have economy stable again as it was last year hopefully.
    http://i.imgur.com/1auhQWU.png

I meant can't... I so missed the ".'t." (no periods though)... it was a mistake, I was sleepy when i edited that part in, ill fix it now. :$
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • jwillson123
    edited September 2014
    I meant can't... I so missed the ".'t." (no the periods though)... it was a mistake, I was sleepy when i edited that part in, ill fix it now. :$

b:laugh ok then.

That video was really nice I wish pwi staff would see it and learn something!
  • driftinghobo
    driftinghobo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One word explains what screwed up the entire PW economy: packs.
  • jwillson123
    edited September 2014
    One word explains what screwed up the entire PW economy: packs.

They should change the game name to
    Pack Win International b:laugh