New charge rewards

2»

Comments

• keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any info about how an individual character can make a purchase yet?

"Items will be sent to the character that made the purchase and cannot be transferred."

Just makes no sense to me...really don't want my rewards which are untradeable going to the wrong character. Was going to charge zen for this but not until this is cleared up.

Rewards lately seem to be very unclear/misleading and glitched..really puts me off charging.
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How long until the office opens, and someone can fix this? b:surrender
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014
    The text has not been fixed yet.

Why?
  • keeperofkeys
    edited September 2014
    I have tried pm'ing sparkie and put in a support ticket...no responses.
    Dreadful customer service as usual from PWE.
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014
    If it was any other company, that had this low quality on their work. People would have been fired left and right. All the way to the top. b:shocked
  • elearza
    elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there any solution now for the Character/Mailbox problem now ??
    I spent my money now, cause dont want to miss the rewards, but i would be really ***** when they went to my alts -.-
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014
    It seems that PWE has gone into hiding, and nothing is beeing done or fixed.
  • keeperofkeys
    edited September 2014
    Yea I kinda want those rewards too, and had no response to my ticket or pm or this thread. So I charged anyway and when the rewards don't get delivered or get delivered to the wrong character I will just have to waste my time raging at support until they fix it, sigh.

P.S. I took many screenshots of the charging process and the date/time etc so they cannot quibble over if I am eligble for the rewards. You may want to do that too if you want to get the rewards.
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014
    I don't know what just happened. But the support ticket I just sent in regarding this, is gone form my Arc client. b:shocked
  • keeperofkeys
    edited September 2014
    Yay I got an answer out of customer support...it seems you have to spend in the boutique too as well as charge...here is a snippet from their response:

"Upon checking, the rewards will be sent either to the character who last spent in the Boutique or the highest level character in the Server where you charged if you do not spend the gold."

So I quickly brought a small item in boutique on the character that I wanted to get the rewards...hope it works.
  • shenaniganss
    shenaniganss Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ty keeper for sharing your ticket response. You think they would've made this more clear in the actual promotion page itself. I don't care if I have to read a paragraph to get a point across, it's better than being vague with bullet points.
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014
    I just hope they lost so much money (and I think it is alot) on this promotion, that they will remember to specify clearly next time. b:laugh
  • gamer4jesus
    edited September 2014

The rewards will be sent either to the character who last spent in the Boutique or the highest level character in the Server where you have charged.

This came to me far to late, to be part of the promotion. b:surrender

Why could not this be written in the blogpost before the promotion?