New Anni Code

Annonrae - Sanctuary
Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Just a heads up, it seems that the code posted here: >> News page << cannot be redeemed on toons that have opened it in the previous year. I sent it to my Cleric - who is the main 'opener' of everything code-related - and she's now stuck with a 1 Coin item that won't turn into a Gift box.

If you use that code, try it on a toon you're sure hasn't opened the >> Jade Gift Box << before.

I know Anni gifts are supposed to be surprises, but it would have been nice to know beforehand that such a limitation is in place.

EDIT: the news page has been updated to reflect the limitation. At least, I'm pretty sure that red warning under the graphic wasn't there the first time I looked at it.
Post edited by Annonrae - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It simply stays as "Jade Gift Box Ticket" in my inventory, for my alts it automatically unpacked. Even if it's an old code from last year, what's up with being unable to auto-turn it into items? I'd understand if you couldn't redeem the code again, but this I don't get.
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    It simply stays as "Jade Gift Box Ticket" in my inventory, for my alts it automatically unpacked. Even if it's an old code from last year, what's up with being unable to auto-turn it into items? I'd understand if you couldn't redeem the code again, but this I don't get.

The description of the ticket reads:

Keep this item in your bag to receive a Jade Gift Box.
    Once per character only.
    Requires Lv30+.

The problem isn't the code to get the ticket with, it's the ticket itself that's limited.

The issue seems to be that it can only be opened once per toon, ever. So in my case, my Cleric opened it last year, so she can't open it again, ever. At least, that's what the general consensus seems to be.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was able to open it. Just the green unicorn again and a gold MP and HP charm. Its free but not missing much
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That suck, the staff should maybe let that code up for people that didn't got it last year, but should try to find a little something everyone can use on their main char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the info but this is either wrong or I am an exception.
    My main is 11 months old, never redeemed it and can't open it.
    My 2 alt accounts (and I mean accounts, not toons) are 3 and 7 months old, the 7 month old one had it unpack right away, the 3 month old can't unpack it either.

*gasp* Time to sent in tickets again...

Mr. Justice
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They should once again proof-read their posts. In that image where the new code ish, the class icons look quite weird. Or since when archer had a yin-yang as their class symbol? Or cleric had dagger on blue background?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this is crazy why give out a code that probally 90 % of the server used last yr. Wow what was they thinking wait is it April 1st again .
  • drbone
    drbone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i cant even redeem the code. it says the code is incorrect....
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:angry So after 6 yrs of playing I cant get the latest anniversary gift on a main character that is 6yrs old? EPIC FAIL PWI!!! But honestly I wouldnt expect any thing less than fail on your part, you drop the ball with every thing you guys do.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah as usual it doesnt work with me neither and my barb who hasnt had one ever it doesnt open also a free charm is always nice to last a bit of a nw lol but as usual pwi fails again...
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Pwi, you had one job.

Can't even use the code. Says it's incorrect. You dun ****ed up.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Pwi, you had one job.

Can't even use the code. Says it's incorrect. You dun ****ed up.

Make sure you put 0 ( zero ). The code is HLZ0(<-- zero)QDCV.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got the ticket and cant use it either. Its a shame really. Supposed to be anniversary and all.

I am curious about this promo as well.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7001853-first-time-spender-package!

It is now passed the 7 days, and i havent received anything.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Aww ****, an unicorn, I feel so manly.

Good to see we are getting mounts again, I was specting to get one for one of my alts. It is also great to get charms.

Lol@that mistake on the anniversary code, had to figure that out.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The rewards are not THAT awesome, but I mean... If you promise something, then you should give out that something even if it's a small thing.

Would like to see a response from sparkie, but that won't happen.

Ticket time!!!! b:laugh

Mr. Justice
  • Shamuta - Harshlands
    Shamuta - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know the contents of the Jade Box, but what's the stats on the Jade Cosmos mount?
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just a heads up, it seems that the code posted here: >> News page << cannot be redeemed on toons that have opened it in the previous year. I sent it to my Cleric - who is the main 'opener' of everything code-related - and she's now stuck with a 1 Coin item that won't turn into a Gift box.

If you use that code, try it on a toon you're sure hasn't opened the >> Jade Gift Box << before.

I know Anni gifts are supposed to be surprises, but it would have been nice to know beforehand that such a limitation is in place.

EDIT: the news page has been updated to reflect the limitation. At least, I'm pretty sure that red warning under the graphic wasn't there the first time I looked at it.
    and im sure it was. that's just your imagination. also, i was able to Redeem the code with no problems at all. PWI didnt mess up. your all just frustrated that you've already used the code before and you cant use it again.
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All I get is...

Internal Error. Please Try Again.

when trying to redeem the code....but again i have no idea which toon i put the code on last year so its gonna be a lottery to see if i can pick the right toon to put it on
    banner01.jpg
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    and im sure it was. that's just your imagination. also, i was able to Redeem the code with no problems at all. PWI didnt mess up. your all just frustrated that you've already used the code before and you cant use it again.

I think I'll survive without yet another Anni mount. I'd have to go through all my toons and count, but I think I have around 8 of them?

Frustration wasn't my goal behind the post. Rather, it was supposed to be a warning to the people who had already opened the ticket the previous year, and may have wanted to outfit an alt with a mount this year.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    With due respect to the idiocity and illogical way of thinking to developers, am really not sure what you guys are upto, why would we not be able open up the Jade gift pack this year again? The meaning of anniversary is to enjoy the completion of a particular year, or set of years. And here you tell me that am not entitled to recieve my gift ?

What if i i dont have an alt i use that much on my toon ? Then what ? am not allowed to enjoy the benefits of the Anniversary ?

What ever bull **** you people are cooking i dont know or care less about it, i guess you should actually turn this around and let us all redeem our gifts, irrespective how stupid the stuff are inside, we deserve it.

On the note, the previous dev's and GM's were a LOT better than the present lot, i accept they were repeatative and the **** they did, wouldn't have much value, but at the end of the day, no1 were deprived of anything.

Get your brains straight will help you a lot to keep the game alive
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Get your brains straight will help you a lot to keep the game alive

They've been doing it for 7 years. It's not as if you could do a better job then they have.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They've been doing it for 7 years. It's not as if you could do a better job then they have.

what they had done in past 7 years were a lot better than this year, atleast people recieved stuff everyone even the one year old to the 6 year old!!
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I personaly feel that the people that has been here over a year ( meaning u had already opened that pack in the past ) should get a pack based on how long u have been here. But instead of them junk mounts give us S card packs based on how long we have been here up till 4 years. For the people that has been here 5 years + ( old dinos lol ) Should honestly get best reward that others can not. S card Set would be epic and hell they put in the time they desirve it at all
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    barber wrote: »
    All I get is...

Internal Error. Please Try Again.

when trying to redeem the code....but again i have no idea which toon i put the code on last year so its gonna be a lottery to see if i can pick the right toon to put it on

Same here.

@ PWI: You fail me yet again...
    b:scornb:scornb:beatenup
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    With due respect to the idiocity and illogical way of thinking to developers, am really not sure what you guys are upto, why would we not be able open up the Jade gift pack this year again?

^ Ditto ....

My veno can't use it.. and I forgot she got it last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • conib
    conib Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this sucks that my main cant open this and cant account stash it for alt toon why do that to people that have been playing and spending money in this game.