Best class to duo with a sin?

Options
morenawolf
morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Assassin
I was wondering, what's in your opinion the best class to duo with a sin? My first though is th archer because both can go stealth, but I'm not a expert about archers. Any ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
Tempestosa - Stormbringer
Archosaur & Morai server
Post edited by morenawolf on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Read the forums instead of adding more if the same **** to them please and thank.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Jeez, how cute you are. I used the search tool before open this topic, didn't find anything. Did I used the wrong key word? Maybe. Are you so kind to give me a link? Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    morenawolf wrote: »
    Jeez, how cute you are. I used the search tool before open this topic, didn't find anything. Did I used the wrong key word? Maybe. Are you so kind to give me a link? Nope.

Check "These" and "threads" in Euthymius post b:bye
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

So you didn't mouse over my words nor quote the post to see the links inside...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Scroll down this section. There's a 4 page thread near the bottom that discusses this in-depth and even includes a poll. If going through that still doesn't help you somehow then respond with your concerns. :P
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

You did not have to search, there is a poll on the first page of assassin forums. But to answer your question, I believe archers are slowed down quite a lot from their own stealth. The only place a sin would really need a duo partner would be in tt, then any class that can debuff is welcome.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    BM

/thread