Ideas for getting back some fun~

VitoryXXX - Archosaur
VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Suggestion Box
Everyone is now complaining about powerlvl'd people since fc went down and fc sellers n powerlvlr's started QQ'ing about that. So i have some idea's for it but first i wanna mention that pwi reaaallly need more new people so a bit of advertising won't hurt as well as content release called ''Actual Perfect World with no bug's or gliches''
So.....
BH's: That in my opinion should be level range restricted like for example BH29 lvl range 40-49 BH39 lvl range 50-59 and so on. Also rebirthed people shouldn't be allowed on a non rebirthed BH because the idea would loose the point. Rebirthed people would get they'r bh's with unlimited level range mostly because it doesn't matter anymore but again, if they would invite a non rebirthed person to they'r bh the non rebirthed wouldn't be able to enter. So with that people would make more BH run's rather then have some high lvl soloing it and just brainlessly follow it with stupid comment's like ''u r so op o.o'' People would start learning they'r classes, working with squads and communicating. Now you have to sit for an hour staring at world chat and waiting for a BH and once you find one it's boring and dull because you follow the soloer. And none bother making because they are in a ''Friendly'' faction who solo everything for you...Friendly as in making you a nab who doesn't know it's class~

FC
: Yes fix the hypers in fc BUT just like bh's make it level ranged like 80-90 and 90-98 as well as not allowing access to rebirthed people on a non rebirthed fc run, people will start making squads for that which are actually more fun since you won't have someone to pull everything and 1shot everything, would be a bit more challenging then that, and as for rebirthed they won't have a lvl range mostly because it's rather fun leveling without fc in the first place, like soloing bh's n pv at that lvl without a problem...
So with those changes done:
1. We keep fc
2.People learn class because none solo for them anymore and they learn to do they'r job in sq

3.People will want to gear up a bit after they die couple of times
4.People will complain...well..less about everyone being pwrlvl'd
and if you are one of those people who say ''i learn class b4 pwrlvling...BS there's always something to learn not only against brainless mob's but also pvp against each class...
And something about Warsong...Make mobless IMPOSSIBLE....make so each boss would hit for 5million dmg and have 5 aps if mobs not cleared -.-...That way people won't need OP squads anymore where everyone is rrr9 +12 everything and full JOSD n Deity (No i am not QQ'ing here because i can't get squad, i am myself rrr9 i can make squad as well as get in 1 but wc just sound stupid as hell when you see 4 classes needed for warsong and all must b rrr9) and don't give excuse that you don't have time for that and then go to world chat and whine that you are bored..

So what we have now is 1 side of people who are pwrlvl'd and undergeared and other side who want they'r stuff done with bunch of RRR9's..and middle ground like 5% who actually know what they'r doing

Sry for long read but have to explain every detail to avoid dumb questions...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
100-100-102 Demon Psychic
100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
And other alt's i don't play~
Post edited by VitoryXXX - Archosaur on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So i have some idea's for it but first i wanna mention that pwi reaaallly need more new people so a bit of advertising won't hurt as well as content release called ''Actual Perfect World with no bug's or gliches''

Advertising helps. It would be nice if they had a "content update" that contained only fixes....but chances are they'll break various things in the process of such.

BH's: That in my opinion should be level range restricted like for example BH29 lvl range 40-49 BH39 lvl range 50-59 and so on. Also rebirthed people shouldn't be allowed on a non rebirthed BH because the idea would loose the point.

Rebirthed people would get they'r bh's with unlimited level range mostly because it doesn't matter anymore but again, if they would invite a non rebirthed person to they'r bh the non rebirthed wouldn't be able to enter. So with that people would make more BH run's rather then have some high lvl soloing it and just brainlessly follow it with stupid comment's like ''u r so op o.o''

I don't see it as a bad thing for RA players to work with the non-RA ones, honestly. If anything, it helps create some extra demand for those BHs as they do them to level through the RA process. It would be better if their abilities were scaled with the instance, so once exceeded, the player gets debuffed or weakened permanently or something during. That would prevent "carrying" to a degree.

Or....just prevent those undergoing their RA phase from using endgame gear once their stat requisites are met (as in....let their level requisites actually count to wear them till 100 so it really IS like leveling again from the beginning).

People would start learning they'r classes, working with squads and communicating. Now you have to sit for an hour staring at world chat and waiting for a BH and once you find one it's boring and dull because you follow the soloer. And none bother making because they are in a ''Friendly'' faction who solo everything for you...Friendly as in making you a nab who doesn't know it's class~

While I can agree that carrying is a problem, its one on both the game's end and that of the players wanting to get through everything as quickly and easily as possible. The journey no longer matters....just the destination.

FC: Yes fix the hypers in fc BUT just like bh's make it level ranged like 80-90 and 90-98 as well as not allowing access to rebirthed people on a non rebirthed

Putting a hardcap Lv 85+ entry on FF (inclusive of RA players) while allowing hypers would be good enough. PV already follows the level range ideal, there's little need to add it to FF as well.

Since fun's a subjective thing, most will likely disagree with changing up things for the sake of that and rather keep speed leveling as it were before the FF Hypers issue.

And something about Warsong...Make mobless IMPOSSIBLE....

Spawn WS is a fun/challenging way to run the instance though. If someone's able to handle it, more power to them. Making it impossible won't stop players for asking for "OP" participants, honestly (and to make it so would require the bosses being able to attack through complete invincibility provided by Apoth and sparks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited August 2014

I don't see it as a bad thing for RA players to work with the non-RA ones, honestly. If anything, it helps create some extra demand for those BHs as they do them to level through the RA process. It would be better if their abilities were scaled with the instance, so once exceeded, the player gets debuffed or weakened permanently or something during. That would prevent "carrying" to a degree.

Or....just prevent those undergoing their RA phase from using endgame gear once their stat requisites are met (as in....let their level requisites actually count to wear them till 100 so it really IS like leveling again from the beginning).

Well, once you rebirthed you don't really want to be leveling all over again with crappy gear, me for example i have fun beeing lvl 40 and just soloing bh 29 without having restriction's and such...like once rebirthed i went to fb19 just pulled n killed with hyper's on and was rly amusing and for demand for bh's...without high lvl's ''helping'' there should be more already so rb's can have they'r fun in either sitting in fc since lvl 1 or just messing about with low lvl and op gear in bh's n pv's and so on~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Soo....how will lv100's do their nuema runs?
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited August 2014
    Soo....how will lv100's do their nuema runs?

So when i said i will try to make as detailed as possible to avoid stupid questions i must have forgotten to say that non rb's can't enter rb bh meaning rb or lvl 100 CAN enter bh but a non rb won't b able to enter same bh with them. Is that clear enough now? (And yes other levels after lvl 100 can enter as well)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    you want 'fun' then just dont do any dailies period and stick to your (normal) quests.. Sucks like high hell but thats how old members were forced to make social interactions among themselves, which in turned turned out pretty neat or exciting or a lesson learned. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    you want 'fun' then just dont do any dailies period and stick to your (normal) quests.. Sucks like high hell but thats how old members were forced to make social interactions among themselves, which in turned turned out pretty neat or exciting or a lesson learned. >.>

I'd also include GV in there as well, as that was done before first year anni packs came out. Also was great for seeing who knew their class, as failing one was basically a sign someone was terrible.

Though gear nowadays pretty much outstrips anything Delta should be able to throw at someone, somehow hyper babies find inventive ways to **** up simple thing. Like deciding to AFK almost the entire run, or casters sharding hp instead of something intelligent, like phys def. Or no one aggroing the mobs attacking the healer for 3 minutes straight even when it's pointed out; or BB getting dropped 4 times in a row because no one bothers to agro the seal/stun mobs.

The most entertaining part, was one of them talking about how they wished hyper was allowed in FCC again. That was the most god awful run I have ever been on, and the surest proof hyper babies have no clue what they are doing.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Dailies i do every day, i did all my quests (2nd rb 103 myst), but i have alts that i do those thing too, but repeating same quest line get's boring, and when u r in fc with new class full run with no op people and you get killed you will remember your mistakes and try to figure out and learn what else to do to avoid getting killed, and once you learn on surviving properly, you want to start taking risks with pulls and such despite you low lvl because you just want to see if you would survive that kind of situation with out relying on high lvl's. And i think it's a big step in learning class cos mobs in quests you just learn a combo that they wouldn't b able to touch you and all of them pretty much the same just some have more hp other's might hit more depending on your gear n class like phys will hit mag one's harder n mag one's hit phys classes harder.
    My point is, keep Fc it's fun to do a run or two, just make some system to prevent and possibly get rid of powerlvl'ing there because people spend coin on xp room's and when lvl 100 dies on everything because they don't know class and don't have any decent gear because was busy buy'ing xp room's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's been said many a time and I guess i'll have to say it again.

Our version is becoming more and more streamlined to fit with the other versions that Wanmei operates. This web page; http://www.pwrd.com/en/international/overseas/region/en_area.shtml , shows what regions of the game have Wanmei calling the majority of the shots and who is left to change the game at their own free will.

Everyone in blue (US, Europe [US and EU share a gameclient but have different GMs and different HQ. EU HQ is in the Netherlands I do believe.], Japan, Malaysia and Korea [Although there is now PWK as far as I'm aware.]) is a subsidiary company of Perfect World Co. LTY (Wanmei) and is therefore LIMITED as to what they can do and say they want for their language version.

Hypers in FCC was a break in the game that used to be performed by China basically every Expansion/Content update for us to allow hypers to work in frost. It was never intended to allow hypers and our version was the only one that had it. Why? I don't know. But my opinion is the same that I have for why we can cash shop R IX. The English localised version has the players and the cultures that WOULD shell out the $$ for it. More generally, the old stereotype of "lazy americans" may have had a hand in it (Not that anyone has really used that stereotype since the 1970's).

Unless you can convince WANMEI to have a change of heart, I would just stop talking about hypers being allowed in FCC again, even with "level restrictions." Remember; we're being streamlined to be more and more in line with the other localised versions operated by Wanmei.

If you would like to argue your case about putting hypers back in FCC, here's a couple of links you may find useful;
    https://translate.google.com
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com

Voice your concerns there.

PS: Why the HELL is their a QR barcode on the side of their forums o.o? Someone test it out, see what it does!