Expand the bank for gosh sake!

Options
MagicEmpress - Lost City
MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestion Box
Come on...
The dang 80 slots since the game began and more than twice as much stuff to store!
We need a second 80 slot bank (2) section.
Why not?
PWI will make more sales when people buy the bank stone right?

b:angry
Post edited by MagicEmpress - Lost City on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Don't be such a packrat!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm all for an additional bank extension. Hell, fashion can be 200, why not our banks and bags?
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They need to expand bank and inventory. Also cupboard while you're at it.

It isn't even about hoarding things..we just have so many items that are bound (some of them not even account stash-able) and still lots of items that don't stack or their stack limit is too low...and then there's similar items with different IDs that, naturally, won't stack.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • player7079
    player7079 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I totally agree on expanding bank slots. Many items ARE bound and unstashable and there is just so much **** in this world that you want to be able to keep to use so pleaseeeee, make more slots, thank you
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They need to expand bank and inventory. Also cupboard while you're at it.

It isn't even about hoarding things..we just have so many items that are bound (some of them not even account stash-able) and still lots of items that don't stack or their stack limit is too low...and then there's similar items with different IDs that, naturally, won't stack.

I made a thread about items with the same name and descriptions with different ids and got told I was wrong by a mod.

Nice to see that there are people with common sense around and able to recognise therein the lack of displayed by all things associated with PWE staff.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1