Morai Divine Quest can't accept.

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Quality Corner
moraibug.jpg

I realize this was posted about by count something or another below, but it is an issue that I am having with my reawakened toon as well.

STEPS I tried taking to fix it (in no particular order, just numbering them to make it easier to read.)

1. I tried relogging.

2. Tried reentering morai.

3. Tried logging into another character and back into it.

4. I even tried popping the divine order into my barbs bank.

5. I even went to the other orders.... and yes it IS in shroud's order.

6. Close client and reopened it.

Nothing worked, and for the record I have NOT done them yet.

Though it sounds like it will fix itself tomorrow after the server reset, it is still rather annoying/sad. (While the issue may resolve itself, I am sure others will have a similar issue, ergo I reposted it.
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This happened to me on my Psychic when I switched orders and had just joined a new one. My Psychic is Reawakened once and level 100. I had to wait for the next day/reset to be able to get the quests.

I didn't try doing them today though so I don't know if it's random or just a "just joined order" bug.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This happened to me on my Psychic when I switched orders and had just joined a new one. My Psychic is Reawakened once and level 100. I had to wait for the next day/reset to be able to get the quests.

I didn't try doing them today though so I don't know if it's random or just a "just joined order" bug.

Maybe that has something to do with it indeed.

Perhaps it thinks we're rejoining an order... (even though we never left) when we reobtain the correct level on reawakened characters.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • countgrishnackh
    countgrishnackh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ya now im having the same problem, i just hit 95 on my rebirth and the divine quest list is blank. it'll probably be fine tomorrow but is an inconvenience.