Wich skill books?

Options
alphasobe
alphasobe Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Blademaster
Hi everyone my question is wich skill books do u get for when you reach lvl 79 for bm and wich ones are the best again thank you in advance for help and youre patience i really apreciate it very much.b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
Post edited by alphasobe on

Comments

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Smack is definitely the first one you should go for (18 meter range, seals for 3 seconds, and never misses) get this one for sure, especially if you plan to pvp.
    Dragon Bane would be next in line (the damage decrease isn't really that bad and the extra 25% crit rate is amazing) get it if you can get the extra apocalypse pages, it does however cost 1 spark so you may not get to use it super often.
    Bolt of Tyreseus is one you don't have to get (i have it, rarely use it) but it's not completely useless it has a 12 meter freeze effect (lasts 5 seconds) plus it can hit 12 meters away (always nice to have another long range skill), slows down all targets attack and channeling speed, and when freeze wears off they're slowed down. However you are frozen as well (unless you have stun immunity on), it's a fist only skill and costs 1 spark you'll rarely use it unless catching a flag carrier in NW or roar is in CD and you need to stop a cata squad in TW.

Hope I was at least a little helpful b:victory