Best mood for DD pets

morenawolf
morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Venomancer
Any suggestion of what mood could be good to enhance the DD factor in pets? In my case it could be the Dark Wanderer, but in future I think I'll use the dino. And still dreaming the Harpy.

*searching for personal post color, hehehe!*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
Tempestosa - Stormbringer
Archosaur & Morai server
Post edited by morenawolf on

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd suggest the Righteous mood, with the skills Demon Hunting and Wraithslayer. Demon Hunting gives up to 15 slaying levels, and Wraithslayer acts similar and stacks with Claw (up to 30% attack bonus), except only works in PvE.

still trying to find a personal colour that isn't taken D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Righteous is my personal favourite as the best DD Mood. Fair is a good choice too.

The main thing is that Wraithslayer increases skill damage so these Moods work best on pets that are able to cycle through their skills a lot, and as Vedovis said, only work for PvE.

You can also consider Radical which has Morale&Demon Hunting that increase attack/slaying levels so the attack increase will be applied to auto-attacks too. It's up to you and the pet you'll be using.

Lastly, you have to remember one thing: Moods are random and re-rolls are also random. Even if you aim for a Mood, it's not guaranteed you'll get it. Even if you do get it, it might be a low level and thus not worth replacing what you have.
    I want Righteous for my Harpy but she has Fair because Fair is almost max level whereas her Righteous was average. I'm still gonna re-roll Moods in the future though. This was just something to keep in mind.

I'll also suggest to just take a look at the Mood skills spreadsheet and see if you find something that might interest you. There can be other Moods that you might want to try out like Sensitive that offers Wraithslayer and an accuracy buff for the pet which can be helpful.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I also consider Righteous the best for pve DD pets, I did have it on my imperial skeleton and it was great.
    I was aiming for it on my harpy as well, but after around 10-15 rolls I got Fair with max lvl on both skills, and I was over the moon with my luck. This mood also suits a harpy, since it can inherit 100% of your att lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]