Full g16 worth the coin?

2»

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is a flat out lie, I am one of those sins that was full+7 with +10 dags and I get 1 shotted by endgame toons on a regular. Maybe you actually havent played a sin, that's my guessb:chuckle.

I agree, +7 in r9s3 gear and I am pushing a tad over 20k buffed 10k p/m def (no cleric buffs), any decently geared caster can drop you like a rock
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • faari
    faari Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am a full rrr9 +12 Deity stoned sin, but when i was +7 i dont remember any mages 1 shotting me ever, but bleh to those who get 1 shotted and call sins squishy
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    faari wrote: »
    I am a full rrr9 +12 Deity stoned sin, but when i was +7 i dont remember any mages 1 shotting me ever, but bleh to those who get 1 shotted and call sins squishy

When I first got r9 and got some decent refines no decent gear casters couldn't one shot me. But now days with all the rebirthing and almost free(as in coin) cards the damage increase in all classes are a bit lopsided compared to the defenses in my opinion. Yes cards and passives do give a large increase in defenses but not a balanced one when compared to att. Plus a casters damage gain scales higher than a melee
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz