Next pvp tournament?

Options
Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I know the first part with the pve servers was disappointing Sparkie. However we in the PvP servers are anxiously waiting for this event. I assure you if the next tournament is for Lost City and Raging Tides, you will get 8 teams in each server.

So please don't forget about the rest, especially the ones who do pvp b:surrender
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Perhaps you meant Lost City AND Harshlands*?

If I remember correctly the first tournament was with Archosaur and Raging Tides.b:sad
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Perhaps you meant Lost City AND Harshlands*?

If I remember correctly the first tournament was with Archosaur and Raging Tides.b:sad

My bad, Lost City and Harshlands b:surrender
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I know the first part with the pve servers was disappointing Sparkie. However we in the PvP servers are anxiously waiting for this event. I assure you if the next tournament is for Lost City and Raging Tides, you will get 8 teams in each server.

So please don't forget about the rest, especially the ones who do pvp b:surrender

I haven't forgotten! I'm in the pre-planning stages for it. I just need to decide which Saturday I can come in on, that matches up with when DoD can come in.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    >Only concerned about her server
    >Specifies that it's PvP
    >Doesn't care about any other servers, even Harshlands

Azura confirmed full selfish.

Not like the other PvE servers and Harshlands don't want the event or anything. They count too bro, why you gotta be so concerned about only yourself bro.

Sparkie, when's that vid coming up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    >Specifies that it's PvP

Not like the other PvE servers and Harshlands don't want the event or anything. They count too bro, why you gotta be so concerned about only yourself bro.

Because he know LC would fill the sign-up teams within minutes, and we know HL would as well. Yet, mostly we have absolutely no idea how pve serve are.

Wtb pvp tournament for LC
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    For future Sparkie, if you want to use pve servers and pvp servers. Look into getting battle arena registeration getting fixed by pwcn.

If that is out, simply keep a log of the players who do the thursday pk event on all servers, and make a team out of them. Announce beforehand that teams will be picked from those players.
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited July 2014
    Options
    >Specifies that it's PvP

Call me whatever you like, but the first round was disappointing. I know that in the pvp servers people have less issues with dying in game, so I know that more will participate. I wouldn't be surprised if more than 8 teams tried to register.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Call me whatever you like, but the first round was disappointing. I know that in the pvp servers people have less issues with dying in game, so I know that more will participate. I wouldn't be surprised if more than 8 teams tried to register.

Your face is disappointing. Huehuehue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Its not even the reason Archo was PvE server for lack of sign ups. Its the fact first team to sign up consisted of heavily geared players who had reputation of having some skill. After that your CS heavy team signs up with even more gear. The R9T3+10 armors, +12 weps really would of been nothing in that tournament. As even that gear tier can be hard to find outside of top factions, no wonder we got so few who signed/showed up. I dont really see the value of top teams 1shotting lower tier players who show up, least all of the battles archo had were good ones so to say.

Archosaur and RT are likely the smallest servers PWI got and I suspect they were chosen for that reason as "test runs" to work out any hiccups before introducing it to larger servers.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I am looking forward to the next set as well, but to say that they were disappointing is pretty far from the truth o_O b:victory Archo definitely had pretty good battles! b:thanks
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I plan on participating in a team called "InItForTheHypers" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |