War Avatar Card questions

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
So after doing FSP a couple times I decided yesterday to actually check out what I can get with flowsilver coins.

QUESTION 1
I see that to get 'a chance' at getting an S card (I think or was this is A card - either way) you need 100 flowsilver coins and 100 War Avatar Catalysts - now without going into the math, that seems to be between 100-150million for 'a chance' to get 1 of those cards.

So when I see chars with full sets of those cards - did they seriously spend 100+ million per card or is there another way to get them I'm unaware of?

QUESTION 2
Since I will never have the coin to buy the 100 War Avatar Catalysts at market prices, what is the current opinion on the best use of my flowsilver coins - I have 120 or something....

Thanks for any opinion you wish to share.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    err its 100 flowsilver coins and 100 war avatar Catalysts for 10 avatar cards B-S
    just there for mass production so don't have make 1 by 1
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    err its 100 flowsilver coins and 100 war avatar Catalysts for 10 avatar cards B-S
    just there for mass production so don't have make 1 by 1

Kk I didn't notice that....so 'a chance' is 10-15million - still a lot but doable I guess for some..... So for us poor people its worth saving up, or I should just buy the tradeable c cards and sell them?

EDIT - Thanks Eoria, will do.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Get the C-A packs and open until you have 10 A cards. Then you can take a quest for a free S card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Answer 1:
    There are only following official ways to gather these cards
    - from boutique, paying with gold
    - from the npc in prim, paying with silver coins and the catalyst (via gold)
    - from world boss drop in prim
    - war avatar card riffle
    - changing 1 s-card after gathered 10 A-cards at NPC in Prim

Answer 2:
    C Card can be sold easy for 350 to 400k/ea at Morai or even silver coins for 200 to 250k.
    Try to set up a strategy:
    e. g.:
    - getting only A-Card packs and equip these one and afterwards level them up
    - selling C-Card packs to invest in S-Card packs and hope you will get one
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So when I see chars with full sets of those cards - did they seriously spend 100+ million per card
    Of course not, most of them spent more.
    Chance for S card from B-S pack is about 2%, so you need around 50 of them for one S. Thus, 500 FS coins and 500 war catalyst. 500 catalyst is 200 gold, it's about 400-500mil depending on server. These are average odds. Spending 200g you may get few S cards... or nothing decent at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊