I want my 3 mirages back >:(

Options
HideYoHubby - Archosaur
HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Quality Corner
http://vvcap.net/db/6g-7U-TVYvP-Punkx5Xz.htp

It took me a while to realize why I couldnt level the damn thing.
__Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
Post edited by HideYoHubby - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Options
    http://vvcap.net/db/6g-7U-TVYvP-Punkx5Xz.htp

Your ignorance is not a reason to receive a refund.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Wait, why can't you level it?
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
    edited July 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    Wait, why can't you level it?
    it's in "Trade ready" state. You can level it, but only with EXP stones. You are unable to feed it your EXP or Spirit to level it in that state.

All OP needs to do is either change the state, or use exp stones. When they changed it to trade-ready, there was a notice informing them of that, but they obviously didn't bother to read it. (Which is a large cause for peoples issues lately.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hum... long time I haven't leveled a genie so maybe I'm gonna say some nonsense but isn't there a bug with the current level of this genie being 0 instead of 1 ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    it's in "Trade ready" state. You can level it, but only with EXP stones. You are unable to feed it your EXP or Spirit to level it in that state.
    [/I]

Ah ok thanks. Didn't know that.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

All OP needs to do is either change the state, or use exp stones. When they changed it to trade-ready, there was a notice informing them of that, but they obviously didn't bother to read it. (Which is a large cause for peoples issues lately.)

I don't think you're looking at the same SS he linked, because it's clearly in "NO-TRADE" state. b:chuckle
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I don't think you're looking at the same SS he linked, because it's clearly in "NO-TRADE" state. b:chuckle

oh damnit, you're right.

if he can't add exp to it, he's either doing it wrong, or needs to send in a ticket about it.

(I apaprently hadn't had my coffee yet.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    if he can't add exp to it, he's either doing it wrong, or needs to send in a ticket about it.

As I said above, I'm not sure but think it may be due to the genie being level 0. Can someone confirm that a newly created genie should be level 1?

Anyway, creating a ticket for 3 mirages is maybe a little too much.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    As I said above, I'm not sure but think it may be due to the genie being level 0. Can someone confirm that a newly created genie should be level 1?

Anyway, creating a ticket for 3 mirages is maybe a little too much.

New genies are lvl 1, it is lvl 0 and it took me a while to figure out why I couldnt add xp to it. I could of written a ticket if I seriously cared bout the 3 mirages that much. Point of the thread was informing staff and amusement. Guess I need to test what I can do to the genie when I log archer on as its only taking space in inv.

Ps. Telling others to read in condescending tone while making false assumptions for not reading yourself - Priceless.

Edit: Seems like it fixed itself with relogging, such a disappointment, really wanted to play more with it =(.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    New genies are lvl 1, it is lvl 0 and it took me a while to figure out why I couldnt add xp to it. I could of written a ticket if I seriously cared bout the 3 mirages that much. Point of the thread was informing staff and amusement. Guess I need to test what I can do to the genie when I log archer on as its only taking space in inv.

Ps. Telling others to read in condescending tone while making false assumptions for not reading yourself - Priceless.

Edit: Seems like it fixed itself with relogging, such a disappointment, really wanted to play more with it =(.

That's been around since genie's have been implemented. I always wanted one. You are not the first but it is rare. Gratz!
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That's been around since genie's have been implemented. I always wanted one. You are not the first but it is rare. Gratz!

Once everyone has a 91/100 genie this will be the new prestigious genie, lvl 0.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options

It fixed itself to lvl 1 on relog so if you ever get one, longest you get to keep it will till maint.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

Over 3 mirages wow Seriously they are easy to get......... b:laugh if you want them back so badly Do quests and Combine the stones...or buy them from a cat shop .. you can make money quickly thanks to Auto Cultivate "Don't come to forum posting over a 3 Mirage loss.."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Well this turned out to be a non-issue and to avoid it getting derailed or somesuch... yeah.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.