purge pole

StabbyXIII - Archosaur
StabbyXIII - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Blademaster
i saw on forum people mentioned that we can have poles that can purge, could any1 tell me the name of the weapon or how to aquire it if is not tt or nirvana??
Post edited by StabbyXIII - Archosaur on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    from wat ive heard the r8r pole can purge but thats it outside of tt as far as im aware of
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ☆Monarch Spear (tt-99 cheaper/easier to obtain, but also the mini purge ... less chances to purge GUARANTEED)

☆☆Glaive of the King: Eon (Rank 8 recast, NOT guaranteed but MUCH better purge)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • StabbyXIII - Archosaur
    StabbyXIII - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ☆Monarch Spear (tt-99 cheaper/easier to obtain, but also the mini purge ... less chances to purge GUARANTEED)

☆☆Glaive of the King: Eon (Rank 8 recast, NOT guaranteed but MUCH better purge)

i see thanks a lot for the answers, also i was wondering about an opinion. for the aps bm what necklace and belt should i get . the phys def ones that give interval bonus or the evasion ones that also gives interval. also is their price the same or one set costs more than the other?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i see thanks a lot for the answers, also i was wondering about an opinion. for the aps bm what necklace and belt should i get . the phys def ones that give interval bonus or the evasion ones that also gives interval. also is their price the same or one set costs more than the other?

its the same price if u make em. also, ur question on wat necklace and belt to get would be awnsered if u read the FAQ.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I know lots of ppl will speak against LA ornaments for APS but from my experience i would say it will determine th aps gear u plan to have when complete.i myself did the HA Bracer and boots while useing LA Ornaments only cause i had planed to farm my int tome and wanted to use Cube element neck and WS belt. While wanting as much hp i possibly can with mid refines.

Over the years i had reached r9 but with my aps set i use Cube neck and R9 belt with still using HA boots and Bracers, Down side was since having to do away with TT100 fist my G16 has -5 int only so im standing at 2.86 - spark 4.0 ..Im fine with it and it seems good for me. with keeping the r9 chest on i can equip the LA ornaments and still have nice def and hp and be 3.33 spark 5.0. Its up to u really

think of ur end game set and plan before without having to waste or regret later. The HA ornaments and LA boots and Bracer path is very ideal for defence and keeping up with aps. I got no complaints cause now i can account stash all my HA stuff to my barb and he can make good use of it.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As Sel_Darkmore said, think of endgame and plan accordingly.

I always wanted a cube necklace, that means ha belt, ha top, and la boots and arms. Over time i got things for my bm, because i did not like the low hp. Now i have -int r8r chest, double int g16 weapon. I can use 2xr8r+2xg16 ha for hp bonus and still be 3.33/5 aps. I only refined my gear to +7, but my with buffs is around 17k, which is more than enough for most pve things without causing charm ticks or taking pots.

If you go with LA/HA ornaments but want to switch them out later, remember they are bound once worn, so can only account stash them, can not sell them. Even if it will take you a long time, think wisely.