People who refuse to listen/Be a team player in Squads

13»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    Had 5 weak (aps) sins in squad. Even though, they're the best choices for the task. None of them willing to do axe. Exactly like you said, everyone just went silent. Ended up having me to do the axe.
    I'm very well-geared r9r cleric, and i had to perform all these tasks:
    *purify
    *dd/tank/mantain aggro
    *kill axe only(a psy volunteered to pick up axe and throw it)
    *keep myself alive from being 1 shotted (psy will squad heal when an aoe attack occurs or they'll have to use potion)
    These aps sins never listen/pay attention. No matter what happens, they just aps all day. Kept making toad recovers hp.
    After a very long/unsuccessful attempt to kill toad, i had no choice but to quit. And i hate having to redo the run again.b:sad
    My experience with these random squads are just awful. Many of them refused to use a single potion & keep dying/delaying, don't use their class debuff even when you ask them nicely on squad or/& through whisper. They just act as they didn't see your pm.b:surrender and keep on scratching the boss

Should have let them take aggro and die. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Should have let them take aggro and die. b:chuckle

They took turn to die one after another repeatedly, it was like they had an agreement
    Like Sin#1 just got back from death, Sin#2&3 on the way back to toad
    Sin#1: okie i'm backb:pleased, it's your turn Sin#4b:shocked *pushb:angry Sin#4 to death*b:surrender
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • aegrimm
    aegrimm Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My first guess is that the bard was dual boxing with cleric and set on macro to heal him
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    They took turn to die one after another repeatedly, it was like they had an agreement
    Like Sin#1 just got back from death, Sin#2&3 on the way back to toad
    Sin#1: okie i'm backb:pleased, it's your turn Sin#4b:shocked *pushb:angry Sin#4 to death*b:surrender

Sounds like they had a suicide pact going on that they forgot to tell you about. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Meh, I've had squads like that, usually on my cleric. It's surprising how few people actually know how to do axes, even though it's so easy: About 3 seconds after the "throw an axe as soon as possible" announcement, the boss buffs list get the blueish shield icon in it. Right click an axe in your inventory at that point. Done. Repeat until frog falls over.

I usually end up picking up the slack. On my cleric I can debuff frog, kill/pick axe (plumeshot), puri axeforce and throw axes easily enough. Something funny that happened a few days ago... Weak sin took aggro on frog. Got chopped. Then starts to rant at my cleric for not healing... Much to the amusement of myself and the rest of the party.

Blatant ignorance was humorous. b:laugh
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A sin in fsp squad cosntantly jump into lava, and blame my cleric for not healing him.

With aeu as bh recently, I've seen many interesting scenario, mostly with the twin path.
    Since most people glitch this path using cleric magical shackle or psy soulburn, most of them have no clue on how to do it normally.

10 people in squad, and only like 3-4 people are doing the quest since the rest said "I never do normal way" and choose to afk despite we're telling them how to do it b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A sin in fsp squad cosntantly jump into lava, and blame my cleric for not healing him.

With aeu as bh recently, I've seen many interesting scenario, mostly with the twin path.
    Since most people glitch this path using cleric magical shackle or psy soulburn, most of them have no clue on how to do it normally.

10 people in squad, and only like 3-4 people are doing the quest since the rest said "I never do normal way" and choose to afk despite we're telling them how to do it b:surrender

Mmmm. Seafood. b:laugh

But seriously, that's ridiculous. Only one heal for that kind of stupidity... Revive....and it doesn't work in FSP. Not sure how you're supposed to heal a one shot otherwise....
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The worse of them all are clerics that think they DD and do not heal at all!

b:laugh

I remember I was in FC squad with my sin 2 years ago.
    I had the tank job.
    tanking the boss.
    In the whole run the cleric never healed me I was using up my crab meat up!
    The cleric was using tempest/plume shot etc
    Then I told the cleric to heal me instead of attacking.
    The cleric told me to Shut the F*** OFF!!! In team chat.
    and continued to DD instead of healing me.

So when we reached big room. I kicked the cleric out b:pleased.
    The cleric started to WC and create false claims that I sold her big room and that after I got the money I kicked her out.
    I never sold the room it was a normal FC squad for 80 level players.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The joys of FC babbies..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Meh, I've had squads like that, usually on my cleric. It's surprising how few people actually know how to do axes, even though it's so easy: About 3 seconds after the "throw an axe as soon as possible" announcement, the boss buffs list get the blueish shield icon in it. Right click an axe in your inventory at that point. Done. Repeat until frog falls over.

I usually end up picking up the slack. On my cleric I can debuff frog, kill/pick axe (plumeshot), puri axeforce and throw axes easily enough. Something funny that happened a few days ago... Weak sin took aggro on frog. Got chopped. Then starts to rant at my cleric for not healing... Much to the amusement of myself and the rest of the party.

Blatant ignorance was humorous. b:laugh

Ignorance is not knowing how. Stupidity is not *caring* how.

Does anyone bother to instruct any more? Or is it, at this point in the game, too late to say "Never been here, please tell me what to do?"

\did uch for the first time on sin yesterday
    \\even though the person who invited and said they would explain, didn't
    \\\then there was the +12 heavy hitter who cried thru the whole thing because we couldn't one shot everything like he could
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ignorance is not knowing how. Stupidity is not *caring* how.

Does anyone bother to instruct any more? Or is it, at this point in the game, too late to say "Never been here, please tell me what to do?"

\did uch for the first time on sin yesterday
    \\even though the person who invited and said they would explain, didn't
    \\\then there was the +12 heavy hitter who cried thru the whole thing because we couldn't one shot everything like he could

I call that "God Complex", I know several people that completely change in their behaviour once they got their r9 or any OP stuff. Most people that are less cooperative in squad are mostly those with R9 gear and end game gear , +12, full S card and others. being god-like does makes you arrogant. b:surrender

I still trying to help newbie in their maiden voyage into instances, still I can also see some people ignoring them completely thinking they are to pro to teach and help others. b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    People who refuse to listen/Be a team player in Squads
    Worst part is when the leader is a slow poke.
    You started the damn FS squad... Be in there to open the damn thing!!!
    I join a FS go solo the mobs in the 1st room and spring the trap (with one other) and we got to stand there and wait forever for the leader to get in and open on decide mode.... b:shutup

And WS is like that too... lazy people won't get their butts inside.
    Oh and why I don't do GV anymore...
    b:bye
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I call that "God Complex", I know several people that completely change in their behaviour once they got their r9 or any OP stuff. Most people that are less cooperative in squad are mostly those with R9 gear and end game gear , +12, full S card and others. being god-like does makes you arrogant. b:surrender

I still trying to help newbie in their maiden voyage into instances, still I can also see some people ignoring them completely thinking they are to pro to teach and help others. b:surrender

Oddly enough, the name was quite similar. I'm sure you know who I mean.

\on my "too much of an @hole to squad with ever again" block list
    \\Im sure he prefers that, so we're both happier now
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:chuckle so my barbarian's client happened to freeze in middle of BH Snake (along with the rest of my computer so I had to reboot) and I told on Skype on my phone about this to my fac members who were in squad, they let the rest of the squadmembers know about this. There was this certain archer outside of faction who apparently had chose to pull the rest of the mobs and then Snake while my barb was gone. He had died and ragequit the squad.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47