Amount of skills u can learn ?

Potgod - Sanctuary
Potgod - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Blademaster
I m trying to learn last primal skill but i dont show piercing wind or mage bane and i cant learn these is it cecause my skill list is full?
Post edited by Potgod - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If ur talking about Rising Dragon its cause it takes 3 skills to swap out for it. level 11 Mage Bane/Piercing wind/Drakes Bash.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't think there is a limit to the number of skills you're able to learn (aside from the amount of skills available). on the skill list, you should be able to scroll down to see the rest.

as for not being able to learn them... I dunno... only thing I can think of that would prevent that would be either not having said skill at lvl 10, not having the required spirit, not having the required coin, not having the required book, or something else I haven't thought of.

I once had an issue learning a skill, only to see that I misread the amount of spirit I actually had and the amount of spirit it required lol was seeing too many 0's. anyway, hope ya get figure it out.
  • Potgod - Sanctuary
    Potgod - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ty for reply but i have tried all u said i got plenty coin over 3 mill spirit and all my skills r lvl10or demon and now i cant seem to learn the demon version with book and coin in invt ill put in ticket i guess
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cultivation might be ur problem check if u have reached the proper Culty
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Some skill require specific arcane sky level or mirage sky level as well. You might not have the proper level?