Charge reward problem - mispriced rewards

Aasaf - Sanctuary
Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/6001143-start-of-summer%27s-charge-rewards

Scarlet Machinated Terror is 2500 points. When i go to redeem it, it says 5000 points. Can someone fix this before the promotion ends b:pleased?

I will not mention that this reward started back in Thursday 6/19/2013 b:cute.
Post edited by Aasaf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    You'll want to submit a ticket on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thats not the only issue. I didn't receive any points for quite a bit of what I spent as well. Missing points for nearly 25 gold I spent earlier this morning.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    You'll want to submit a ticket on that.

Submitted a ticket, thanks.
    Thats not the only issue. I didn't receive any points for quite a bit of what I spent as well. Missing points for nearly 25 gold I spent earlier this morning.

Could be a timing issue, did you spend the gold after the rewards began?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    It can take some time for the points from your purchase to be applied. If you still feel there is an error though, you will also need to submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited June 2014
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/6001143-start-of-summer%27s-charge-rewards

Scarlet Machinated Terror is 2500 points. When i go to redeem it, it says 5000 points. Can someone fix this before the promotion ends b:pleased?

I will not mention that this reward started back in Thursday 6/19/2013 b:cute.

Fixed! Thanks for the notice and ticket.

• Aasaf - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Fixed! Thanks for the notice and ticket.

Umm DOD, i was expecting the Scarlet Machinated Terror price to change in the reward page. Not that you would edit the post. Only reason i spent gold was because the mount was 2 500 points = 50 gold.

Just saying sorry, need another 50 gold to be spent, to get the mount is an unacceptable solution. I was operating on the information that i needed 2 500 points not 5 000. Either best to refund the 50 gold or to set the mount to 2 500 points.

The unfair demand would be to award me another 2 500 award points b:chuckle.

The other mistake in the post that this charge reward started in 2013 has not been fixed either. Can't cherry pick the things you want corrected and say thank you.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah I had similar issues with charge rewards. Never got the points for transferring gold to the server on Thursday. Got points for spending it but I was short about 2300 points for the purchasing/transferring. Ticket submitted, in all fairness it got answered pretty quickly but they have had to escalate it.