Support - HOW!?

Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Support Desk
So...I need to submit a support ticket (in regards to missing items when my account was **** sometime inbetween me quitting and coming back over the last 8 months)

However, when I attempt to access that...chrome won't load it telling me there is a redirect loop. IE just won't load...anyone got a suggestion?
Post edited by Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Try with Arc.
    Which link do you use by the way?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    I did try with Arc. tried through the contact us and through the ticket history, both crash out.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Try this link https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask

If that doesnt work clear your cache and cookies, try again or else u might need swap browsers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
    edited June 2014
    Everything I am trying is giving me basically a problem of too many redirects occuring

Have now tried IE and Chrome from my notebook at home, IE, Firefox, and Chrome from my work desktop, and Safari on my phone. Starting to feel like this is a lost cause.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    When all else fails, email customerservice@perfectworld.com
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited June 2014
    I will do that, thank you =)

Nothing else seems to be firing - let's hope the e-mail works
  • babyb2009
    babyb2009 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    When all else fails, email customerservice@perfectworld.com

Hi i know this probably isnt the place to state this but i have searched everywhere in the forum after contacting pwi and was told that i needed to contact the QA Team thru the forum to submit a bug report i cant find where to do that so i am trying here. After matience this week my res buff will not work on ppl i try to buff out of squad and when i buff those in squad it only seems to work some of the time i have even tried verifying the files but still no such luck,a fac member of mine had also mentioned that his Angels of Justice skill had also glitched after the maitence the skill is telling him he only needs 1 spark yet it takes 2 sparks to use the skill. Any info or help would be much appreciated as this has been interfering with my game play. Please help . Thanks b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    babyb2009 wrote: »
    Hi i know this probably isnt the place to state this but i have searched everywhere in the forum after contacting pwi and was told that i needed to contact the QA Team thru the forum to submit a bug report i cant find where to do that so i am trying here. After matience this week my res buff will not work on ppl i try to buff out of squad and when i buff those in squad it only seems to work some of the time i have even tried verifying the files but still no such luck,a fac member of mine had also mentioned that his Angels of Justice skill had also glitched after the maitence the skill is telling him he only needs 1 spark yet it takes 2 sparks to use the skill. Any info or help would be much appreciated as this has been interfering with my game play. Please help . Thanks b:surrender

What you're looking for would be the Quality Corner section. Your res buff issue may be because of how your PK protections are set up. Check to see if yours are set to allow you to freely buff others.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • babyb2009
    babyb2009 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    What you're looking for would be the Quality Corner section. Your res buff issue may be because of how your PK protections are set up. Check to see if yours are set to allow you to freely buff others.

Aww thanks so much i checked the pk protection thing the order thing was checked so i unchecked it and tested it out and it works b:victoryb:pleasedb:thanks
    edited June 2014
    Kossy (or anyone else)

Do you know if there is a way to basically e-mail them to check status of my ticket? I still can't access the ticket center - can anyone?

By access it, I mean log in to your account, and either submit a new ticket, or review your past/outstanding tickets.

Trying to find out if that is an isolated issue or not, and also want answers sooner rather than later to my problem.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    Kossy (or anyone else)

Do you know if there is a way to basically e-mail them to check status of my ticket? I still can't access the ticket center - can anyone?

By access it, I mean log in to your account, and either submit a new ticket, or review your past/outstanding tickets.

Trying to find out if that is an isolated issue or not, and also want answers sooner rather than later to my problem.
    You can send an e-mail reply to the last mail you received from the support team. Even if it was just the initial boiler plate spam saying they'll get to it soon, that should work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]