How do i solo the 3rd boss in fc threadrindra

Spardex - Archosaur
Spardex - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Assassin
Hi im level 100 sin not reborn and i have 2.22aps g13 +8 refine 6064-7394 physical attack and i want to know how to kill the 3rd boss the rest of fc is easy the problem with third boss bishop spawn and take away my bp and i dont have enough time to re bp and i tried to demon spark just as soon as bishop appear to resist taking away my bp but it fails and before bishop spawn boss stuns me and i cant do anything also i used deaden nerve level 8 tidal protection and wolf emblem and rib strike on boss it dont work i die when boss hp is down to 500-300k hp and i use crab to survive
Post edited by Spardex - Archosaur on

Comments

• Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    well solution should be easy for ya
    if the boss stuns ya>use tidal protection
    if u get stuned and purge is coming>use absolute domain
    when absolute domain is in cd>used ur anti-stun to prevent stuns and then spark resist purge

about having bad luck with spark resisting purge... well happens i can give ya only one anwser to this - go to pq 80 lure the boss out and prctice spark resisting on him.

well problem might be little diffrent tho. maybe ur pdef is so low that boss almost 2 shots ya idk. anyway u have a video here from a sin that solo every boss in ff with 4,7k hp, this might help ya too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6KzQnvUyM
  • Spardex - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    i solo fc with my low level cleric and bm buff which gives me 6k physical def and 5k magic def and my normal physical def is 3104 and mage def is a bit higher
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How many sparks you need to take down the boss ?

You can try sparking to resist purge when the bisshop apears, but usually indeed that fails due to sleep. So i used simply AD when **** appears, then sutra on the second. Wouldnt know what to use if you need a third though :p
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Spardex - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    I finally was able to solo full fc today all i had to do spark on time and just use crab and dont let it go below 3k hp
  • jusharen
    jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    you can try also 1st spark>rising strike>attack> and on 2nd spark>inner harmony>attack
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Keep tidal protection on and FFS level that to at least lv 10 b:sweat

Tidal protection will defend you from purge. Try to spark and resist purge.

IF YOU FAIL, to resist purge: Use your spark to kill bishop, when bishop is down rebuff. Repeat everything.

Well, at least until you have firepower to kill him before he can think of anything. It will get much easier when you're able to take him down in 2 sparks.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hmmm since i can actually solo fc since early times (first time i did was wearing the super pro Pixie Piercers - morai quest daggers) cost me a ton of crab meat and genie stamina but, for that boss if you demon\sage spark when the adds spawn it wont be able to do anything to you. And indeed, get tidal to at least lvl 10. You will be fine, if needed met me in game b:chuckle
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Solution is simple. More aps! Oh and tidal. Gotta love Tidal. Faith genie too for if you get slept. Spark timing too. (Rib strike supposedly throws his timing off but I don't use it in FCC due to sage reducing max hp, which has an effect on exp if it's used first)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The rule for all FC bosses is that special debuff cycles start approx. 12 sec in. Therefore what you will want to do is

No tidal

No rib

3spark, harmony, port to boss powerdash aps count to 13 3spark tidal rib kill bishop kill boss (hopefully)

The next time he shouts for bishop try to interrupt with knife throw/spellcut
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive