NW forges forge stuff faster

hypereccentrik
hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Suggestion Box
My suggestion is simple, I would like it if the NW forges were sped up. Maybe even have an option to forge cannies and raptures in groups of 50 and 100 each.
A while ago I made 3000 or so cannies and I'm almost pretty sure it took over an hour.
It would be a convience, heck even if all forges had that option available for anything that could be forged in large quantities.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I AGREE WITH THIS!!
    Can this please happen? Making things at the NW forge is painfully slow, or any forge for that matter and really it's completely unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Or, like i suggested before not long ago: Reduce forge time from 5 to 0.1s each item. (thus exchanging 1000 raptures would fall from 5000 seconds to 100 seconds) sounds fair, sounds good, sounds perfect for everyone ty. b:laugh
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pedro_pan - Dreamweaver
    Pedro_pan - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This has been an issue for to long its about time they increased the amount you can make... come on PWI at least try to help remove some of the lagg after NW b:angry