youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
Post edited by Kastus - Raging Tide on

Comments

• peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    When 3-sparked you may want to consider using Spell Cutter, Knife Throw and Condensed Thorn over or before Life Hunter as they have greater DPS(assuming ~800 dex or more), greater chi generation, and have secondary effects. They also have a smaller chance of procing purify, and have an easier time reaching their full damage potential via zerk crit.
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Keep seeker tackeled at all times to stop him running, and barb so you can move out of his range and still be hitting him.
    For seeker have you ever thought of using HoS? It's honestly a great way to mitigate their damage.
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Here is an algorithm I use a little:

Are you stealth? Nope => Go stealth;
    Buff Tidal Protection/Deaden Nerves.
    Double spark, tangling mire, Cursed Jail -> Extreme Poison -> Elimination -> Spell Cutter -> Tackling Slash -> Deep Sting -> Throatcut -> Is target still fking alive? Yes -> Is it about to die? Yes -> Spam Life Hunter. No -> Rising Dragon Strike -> Celestial/Demonic Eruption -> Extreme Poison -> Elimination -> Spell Cutter -> Knife Throw.

Is the **** still ****ing alive? Yes => Shadow Escape.

Or just: Tackling slash -> Demonic Eruption -> Dew of Star protection -> APS APS APS APS APS APS APS.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    for the barb i think u taking too many hits tackleing slash n move out of its range then dd.
    for seekers having heart of steel is essential on the top of that i think the seek u fighting was a +12 josd rrr9 i recommend 3rd sparking n keeping him tackled as well more important thing to remember is when u use ur atk genie skill like ep or mire they can just transfer there effect back to u so i think using them after seeks qpd is a better idea u..
    more over choose ur combos according to seekers genie some time u would like the seeker to use his genies n apo up then go for the kill.. then agn we all hv different style n approaches..
    bt hving hos is a must since seeks can hit sin 30k+ with there metal hits b:laugh

ohh btw great vid nice job :D
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i might be totaly wrong so check out my advices and see if ti works for ya.

1. Subsea strike - how many times have u seen a bm stuning u > HF > DD > u are dead(or even if u are not dead their dmg is doubled). why don't u try something similar, especialy since u are sage and ur subsea gives 50% more dmg(and hits nicely too)

2. i'd consider using more rift and headhunt(idk if u have cursed jail, if u have and u used it, skip this). HH is ur longerst stun skill which deals quite nice dmg, and it's nice if it zerk crits. same reason for using mroe rift i think u might need just one strong BAM! to ur target sometimes.

ps. ik life hunter has a rly great dmg and but still... i think that sometimes the higher hit might be better than 2 weaker hits(cause higher hit will get more dmg from some bonuses, buufs, debuffs)

3. someone already adviced using stealth and condenseted thorn - i will say little more - stealth not only gives u chi, can aslo purify u from various debuffs (am sure u already knwo this)

CT as u know increase the dmg of the next skills, i htink u should be using it every 15 sec if it's possible. More buffs stacked on u and more debuffes stacked on enemy = better for u ;p

4. not much more to say, basicly try locking barb whenever u can while dealing dmg. if u let a good barb out of stunlock they ussualy use skill to increase their def too much or just kill u instead of increasing their def. about seeker... hmm they are HA with ~30 free def lvls, so u will basicly have to deal a lot of dmg to them. be careful for metal skills during fight with seeker and for Sacrificial Slash (increase attack lvls by a lot)

hmm guess that whould be basicly this. hope that this might help ya a bit
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That is the best geared seeker in my server

well stealthing i really dislike it in 1v1's lol

3 sparking i only do it when my enemy sparks but i like to try to 3 spark pew pew but i rarely do it in 1v1's just in group pk

3 spark jew zerk is really meh xD

• ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i doubt if u can kill all +12 josd seek w/o 3rd spark even if u do i think u would need to w8 for very long time till u hit some very high crits u need to exceptionally lucky xD..
    also 3ed spark is better cuz it also gives u that extra tank ability n seeks does hit ridiculously high crits..

if u find any other way which helps u kill the seek make a vid n post it too xD
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I think you fought the barb really well, problem is while they werent amazing (stacking mighty and occult), they are barb and prolly sage at that. Mighty is just broken to the point where you cant even find words to it. 100% accuracy, guaranteed CC that goes trough anything but full immunity, no chi cost and 80% CC up time. on tankiest class in the game. You will be always at disadvantage with barbs till that sht is balanced. Only advice I can give is try to make sure you got chi before you jump on the barb. By what I mean, dont jump them if you are at 1 spark(like you seemed to do couple of times), rising dragon mob or smth and then jump on them.

As for seeker fight. Throw HoS on genie, dont think I saw the icon on your genie and dont be afraid to freeze the seeker. QPQ does have cd and you`re sage with tidal that blocks 2/3 of their QPQs anyways. To me it seemed Seeker only lasted because you had trouble locking him to 1 spot.. Which is why I advice trying bit more offensive approach and trusting on tidal a bit more. At times it works and at times it doesnt. Endgame seekers force you to take some risks.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Link

here is another video xD

that is the best geared archer in my server b:laugh

• ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    nice vid yet agn gj
    whats the gear of the seek?
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    nice vid yet agn gj
    whats the gear of the seek?

seeker is +10 immac shards +12 weapons +10 +11 NW gear he is new to pk

• ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    b:pleased
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Link here

this one is vs the best veno in my faction and prolly serverwide b:victory

• Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I notice you let cursed jail go through it's full animation.
    Since it has poor damage and a stupidly long cast time, I like to cancel cast it instantly, so there is pretty much no time at all for the stun, and then DD with more powerful skills.

I actually use jail a lot more than headhunt(using cancel cast method) because if you're sage, cursed jail is glitched and ALWAYS uses only 1 spark.

Also, you have a 2 meter range advantage over barbs. Use tackling and attack at max skill distance. The barb won't be able to attack back besides ranged skills. When the immobilize effect goes off, sleep, then tackling again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos