Blademaster Help

mknance2008
mknance2008 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Blademaster
I am starting and I want to be able to just have a build to help me get to the end game no problems and how many stat points each level should i put where? after that the rest should be easy just need to know where to put stat points etc if I need anymore help past that like gear and stuff ill bump this with new info oh a nd its pure pve
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am glad you mentioned it was pve, as no gear would suffice on a bm until endgame in mass pvp, you have to have really rather decent refines/be charmed at all times on a bm if you want to play bm and not be downright annoyed/jealous of what others can do. (Anyways enough about the pvp nonsense/totally off topicness bit)

BTT:

I honestly suggest you follow this guide right HERE. All path bms are the best type of bms to be in pve. (I know its an insanely lengthy guide, but it is a useful one/still holds true these days... at least it does for the most part. (Don't think its been updated in a very long time, still the overall idea of it still hasn't changed)

NOTE: Some of these stats may be off compared to the weapon you want to use, but these are the stats needed for the best weapons available in game) Also your str stat WILL actually exceed the amount of str needed per weapon, if it isn't your doing something completely off/wrong.

Amount of str/dex need to equip the end game BM Axe weapon:

(r93r.., EXTREMELY expensive) Str: 305
    Dex: 55

or...

(g16, pretty good replacement/far cheaper alternative)

Str: 287
    Dex: 52

Amount of str/dex need to equip the end game BM fist/claw weapon:

(Fist) Str: 150
    Dex: 188

(claws) Str: 145
    Dex: 193

Amount of str/dex need to equip the end game BM PoleBlade weapon:

Str: 250
    Dex: 100

Amount of str/dex need to equip the end game BM Sword weapon:

Str: 200
    Dex: 150
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    just.... 3str 2 dex a level is very hard to follow I guess
    cap dex at 180 base (that means without gear, when it's white)

make sure you get fists but not aps gear

make sure you use evasion ornaments

make sure you try to fist a pull at 1.54

time HF so that it lands as people start sparking or after people's sparks end

NEVER let squad catch full HF. What is GS?

make sure you never learn lv 11 bell

make sure to stay unmarrowed in magic aoe pulls

make sure you have +3 gear with garnets sharded and +10 axes/fists

make sure you never learn leaps
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    just.... 3str 2 dex a level is very hard to follow I guess
    cap dex at 180 base (that means without gear, when it's white)

Agreed
    make sure you get fists but not aps gear

Aps gear can still be quite useful even in these days... especially for pve only.
    make sure you use evasion ornaments

To paraphras the comic book guy from the simpsons:

"Worse ornaments EVER."

ok so its not as simple as that, as the evasion ornaments, aka the 'LA ornies' are useful if they are the tt99 gold ones for the extra interval. Still, evasion ornaments are a bad idea even for pve. As they do not refine for either phys, or magical defense. Which means a bms resistance would always remain the base stats of his or her armor/the rings if they decided to refine those as well.
    make sure you try to fist a pull at 1.54

Eh? Sure why not would be funny to see a bm die from a large (solo) pull trying to fist them down.
    time HF so that it lands as people start sparking or after people's sparks end

The game is a little more complicated than that, sometimes it just comes down to your best judgment on when to/when not to hf. (Lets take the toad boss in flowsilver palace as an example, it is after all the best example for this: Sometimes its best to avoid hfing after you see people spark there so people do not steal the aggro as easily from the designated tank.)
    NEVER let squad catch full HF. What is GS?

Debuffs are ftw! I use them both, so very nice being a support that can amplify the damage of the squad as a whole, and not just herpa derp myself. Even the less loved myriad sword stance has saved many a squad from dying, albeit i have used it less and less thank to all the gear progressions/killing of delta. D:
    make sure you never learn lv 11 bell

Eh? More def is always nice.
    make sure to stay unmarrowed in magic aoe pulls

SQUISH. Need I say more? :$
    make sure you have +3 gear with garnets sharded and +10 axes/fists

I can see some validity in that... but still there will be magic mobs/bosses that will pwn the snot out of you if you go that route. Even with magic marrow up.
    make sure you never learn leaps

Although they are insanely situational, they can stlll be useful even in pve.

Dying? Leap away, give some time for your charm/apo/food/aoe stun/skills to cooldown then turn around and kill.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ablabahabla
    ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh

why slivaf didnt quit bm by now? thought his seeker so much better, cause he no haz the skills to be a good bm.

btw u getting trolled hard and dont seem to realize it

thx walpurga for the laugh

kthxbai b:bye
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    *sprays troll be gone*

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1. reroll another class theyre all btr in pve than bm
    2. CS about 250k to max ur bm then play it.
    3.ignore everything and do as u please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]