What's your favorite cleric skill?

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Cleric
We need one of these too! b:cute

Mine would be mark of weakness or chromatic seal most likely.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Blue bubble (primal once I rebirth prolly). I'm a PVE support cleric. I leave dishing damage to our R9 pro's ;)
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    :$ thought i might be missing one.

Lol ty ^^

My favorite:

Purify Skill... Very nice skill when used... so many dots to be purified away and yet so few clerics use it. D:

That or the shield that can be put on others. (the 79 skill I believe)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's a toss up between Seal of the God and Elven Boon for me. Both are incredibly useful and it's so much fun to troll people with SotG.
    That or the shield that can be put on others. (the 79 skill I believe)

Wings of Protection, or Feather Ball amongst friends.
  • Chrisbank - Raging Tide
    Chrisbank - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Plume Shell all the way! Its such an amazing skill and makes physical damage into **** damage <3
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ohmaigawd TEMPEST <333

Sage vanguard and plume shell/WoP are also wonderful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Plume Shell all the way! Its such an amazing skill and makes physical damage into **** damage <3
    One of my most used skills next to Violet Dance :) I need to get the 100 skills still though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toryni - Raging Tide
    Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's a toss up between Seal of the God and Elven Boon for me. Both are incredibly useful and it's so much fun to troll people with SotG.

Wings of Protection, or Feather Ball amongst friends.

O.o me too! Trolling people with SotG on bosses is SO much fun...b:chuckle
    Elven Boon in UVD/VD is especially nice: nice damage plus a self-heal!

I would prefer IH to WoP (even though it is lovely to be sure) after SotG and Elven Boon. Stacking IH may seem basic but I have seen more and more clerics who don't know how to take advantage of it (cough...squad heal spammers...cough).
    ~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
    Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
    Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    purify by far.it removes locks from friendlies. removes de-buffs from yourself, and gives us the pro purify-expel. b:dirty the second place goes to sog, our only reliable cc with a fixed duration time.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    S O G all the way.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hm..I really love Sage Vanguard Spirit because it has a lot of uses for yourself and for your team. When playing Demon, I love the chi giving buffs because they are pretty nice for building chi or giving chi to your team mates.

I also love the sleep, freeze and SoG skills to immobilize mobs and/or opponents.

I really like Elven Boon too, a quick strong attack that also heals you. In UVD mode I quite like MoW, I don't have Cyclone yet but I'll probably like it. I generally like UVD mode for going DD mode~ it's a nice break from the usual healing & support once in a while and offers a slightly different playstyle.

I love Sage Purify for being fast. For the same reasons I love Demon Revive (I don't have much channeling so Sage is slowish).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ultra Violet Dance

I just like the way it looks tbh b:laugh

High voltage indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't BELIEVE nobody said Wield Thunder! Sure it might have an extra second of casting time but wow this skill can pack a deadly punch on a mob or player that is weak to magic damage. And have you SEEN this used during UVD/VD while triple sparked? Let's go offense! <3
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tempest... Something about lightnings falling and frying everything makes me happy. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Gotta say I love Great Cyclone. It's a basic one, but so useful, with the relatively fast channel, high dmg (Sage ftw) and the slow. Lovelovelove.

Violet dance is pretty great too.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As much as I want to say Elven Boon, Tempest, and Magical Shackles...I can't...

Sage Ironheart (Ironheart in general)...Becuase how many times this skill has saved me, and allowed me to do things that I wouldn't necessarily be able to otherwise...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As much as I want to say Elven Boon, Tempest, and Magical Shackles...I can't...

Sage Ironheart (Ironheart in general)...Becuase how many times this skill has saved me, and allowed me to do things that I wouldn't necessarily be able to otherwise...
    I agree with you 100% Serenity. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Blue bubble by far!

The only skill that lets you pretend to be useful while you chat/afk/watch tv b:pleased
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Blue bubble by far!

The only skill that lets you pretend to be useful while you chat/afk/watch tv b:pleased

Hey, that's what I have macros for too! D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Blue bubble by far!

Lol, so true, especially when doing boring trials where most of the time is wasted on waiting for waves to arrive. It goes for other DDs that have continuous zhen/AoE as well. Ppl usually can't tolerate others being afk in a trial, while they pretend to be useful using continuous AoE without doing so much effort.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    BB or Rez
    Bb cuz its easy to charm or auto pot and go afk
    Rez cuz it makes me feel like Jesus
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't BELIEVE nobody said Wield Thunder! Sure it might have an extra second of casting time but wow this skill can pack a deadly punch on a mob or player that is weak to magic damage. And have you SEEN this used during UVD/VD while triple sparked? Let's go offense! <3

It would be mine to.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2014

It would be mine to.
    This looks like a NECRO!

MystiMonk - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 2 months 10 days 9 hours 20 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ok i ma not sleeping good these days and didn't look at the date.I always consider it a necro a few pages back.I ma on another PWE forum and we do it even if it is months old.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Closed because clerics keep making zombies.

Outlaw res! b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.