favorite Venomancer Skill?

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Venomancer
Purge

I love it when a veno takes away the buffs of another... be it a player or a pve boss. RAWR!

You?
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bewitch, must turn people into animals!
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nova .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like..too many things about Venomancers... I love Bewitch (Squirrel especially), Purge, Demon Parasitic Nova, Chi Burn with Crush Vigor, Fox Form (of course <3), Fossilized Curse (best troll skill for physical classes), Summer Sprint... I loved Demon Ironwood's proc but I learnt Redstone for reasons so I don't have that anymore (I kinda miss it but Redstone is nice sometimes too).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Purge and nova. ♥
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any fox form curse. Bewitch, amp, purge.. even soul degen. I love chilling in foxform during PK and just disabling opponents with my curses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Natural Synergy + Feral Concentration c-c-c-combo :D (add demon summer sprint + Ironguard and domain for added effects)

I love Demon Nova, esp when all the melee classes gather around one target, mmmmmmmm~

Bewitch is fun, I love seeing the shadow of someone flying and lolnope'ing them :3

Purge <3 had a time yesterday where I purged and the person hit domain too late, watched their buffs go poof

Myriad Rainbows

Eberything D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All of them, but a personal favorite is Bramble Hood. It saved my life more times than I can count, always relying on it in any environment!

In non-fighting situations though, Fox Form all the way. Especially love using it to troll guys that want to carry my toon, I always quickly go Fox before accepting the embrace request, when it is too late and they end up with lots of fluff in their arms. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My favorite skill would be purge... If it did what it actually said. Purge definitly says it removes "all" positive effects from target. It doesn't do that their are way to many skills that ignore purge and that isn't right. Idc if some skills have long cd maybe the other person should watch for the foxy more. Yes I am an evil is foxy that wobbles my way towards enemies and puts on my sly foxy face when I get close for the cleansing process. But do you know what happens a lot of the time? The buffs laugh at me and stay in place...Ergggg. lying skills hate them >.<

So my favorite skill is actually bewitch since it doesn't lie to me, has small chi cost, short cd, and it makes me laugh b:cute
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Bewitch is fun, I love seeing the shadow of someone flying and lolnope'ing them :3

Yessssssssssss.

I figured out a neat way to stop a particularly illegal herb bot with Bewitch. >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Natural Synergy + Feral Concentration c-c-c-combo :D (add demon summer sprint + Ironguard and domain for added effects)
    Any special reason you use natural syngery to feral? I wonder what kind of situation where I would do this. I rather just use fortify for the anti stun, saves a spark and doesnt require pet, I feel its more safe.
    I heard a bird singing that people likes to be bewitched inside wind part of UCH :3:3
    This is a test
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any special reason you use natural syngery to feral? I wonder what kind of situation where I would do this. I rather just use fortify for the anti stun, saves a spark and doesnt require pet, I feel its more safe.

I heard a bird singing that people likes to be bewitched inside wind part of UCH :3:3

My genie doesn't have Fortify, it was made by my hubby. One day when I can afford a better genie I will get that though, but that's why I use natural synergy. I mainly use it at the very start of running into pvp, cause more than likely my poor monkey will die :c

I've tried to bewitch people on that part when we reform squads, but people get to smart and just jump on the other platforms :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Too many to count, but off the top of my head, noxious gas is one deliciously evil poison <3 .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]