Multiple add spawn at WS last boss

Liveena - Heavens Tear
Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Quality Corner
I've heard about this glitch before where ws last boss will spawn multiple add at the same time but last night is where I had the real experience on it.

Its the third FWS run I did with my squad and all went smooth, I was on my seeker.

On last boss, we're all buffed up, and when all is ready, I ran to boss and as soon as mummy spawned I BA+combo and killed it in with help of archer and sin. Cleric start BB and I tanked and debuffed boss with HS+soulsever, all was normal when the three copies spawned and sin move to kill the real one.
I saw an add spawned and tab to target it only to find more add spawned, I've counted another mummy,two snakefist, two orclord and one squid thingy and two earth boss spawned at the same time. b:shocked

Squad got multiple debuff and purged, sin, cleric, archer and 2nd BM got killed leaving me and another r9 BM to handle the mess.b:surrender

While the rest run back we managed (somehow with massive charm tick) to kill all the adds and tank boss again while the rest get back and buffed.

I wish I have a screenshot of that mess, but was busy/panic/amazed at the same time b:surrender

I want to know if this ever happen to other FWS squad and how to prevent it b:surrender
Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
Post edited by Liveena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yup, strange things can happen there. I know you are talking about some kind of glitch that can spawn more bosses than supposed to be there.

It also however often happens that people just kill the boss too fast so that multiple adds will be there at once.

I usually ask everyone to calm down on the boss and take it down slowly and controled while focussing on the adds. When everyone does that, i dont think i have ever seen it do anything strange really. When a bunch of +10 DDs are gonna spark and unleash hell on him, **** will hit the fan with or without glitch though :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yup, strange things can happen there. I know you are talking about some kind of glitch that can spawn more bosses than supposed to be there.

It also however often happens that people just kill the boss too fast so that multiple adds will be there at once.

Every FWS I've been into, I tell them 2 things: no aoe untill after the triple-adds, and focus the adds, idc what you're doing (except cleric) you're hitting that add.
    Berzerking dd's tend to go like "meh adds will be dead soon by squadmembers, zerkspark this boss down \o/" and then they get squadwiped thanks to all adds at the same time.
    With them not bumrushing the boss like that I haven't ever gotten the double add spawn.

@OP: Your squad sounds like it had some strong dd's in there. Did you rush the boss as well instead of focussing the adds which made all the adds spawn doubles at roughly the same moment? Or did you focus the adds as they summoned so they couldn't stack up.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I haven't heard of this glitch, my closest experience to this is similar to WannaBM.

From my recent experience with Skyrim bugging out on PC, compared to when I played it on PS3. Scripts seem to freak out and do something non-sensical when the script is run too fast.

i.e., you took down Incarcerate's HP too quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010