Best Chips Sale

Walpurga - Dreamweaver
Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Wow let's put chip sale immediately after MoGs. Who needs a breather between farming 14 mogs and farming 120 gsts
Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Silly Wally, when was anything ever targeted to farmers?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yea because on a marketing purpose, having a MoG sale without a GST sale is making more sense right. Use your brain?
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yea because on a marketing purpose, having a MoG sale without a GST sale is making more sense right. Use your brain?

Yep. When MoG on sale. and Chips not, people pay full price for chips.
    Once the chips go on sale, but MoG come off sale, people pay full price for MoGs.

b:chuckle
    Not really cuz most people will sell gold for coin and buy from players who stacked up and are selling at a cheaper rate than the boutique. But at least I think that's the idea.

(oh and if you were being sarcastic, then faill, cuz it actually makes sense marketing wise.)
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ye i wondered if they wanted to help the merchants a bit or if they have some monkey entering the dates in their system. Seeing the bride packs not during valentine this year and santa being 2 months late, it might just be the latter b:chuckle
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    **** their chip sales, they finally have harpies on sale and gold went up so much one costs more now than full price before.
    Someone needs to sell me gold for 2 mil b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yea would be so cool if we could just get gold to go through faster now o.o'
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Another QQ thread, mods should just delete these...

OH! and guess what!!!! After the chip sale, there will be a 10* sale!!! Same pattern as always...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Another QQ thread, mods should just delete these...

OH! and guess what!!!! After the chip sale, there will be a 10* sale!!! Same pattern as always...
    Yep. It's why you do your upgrades in smaller steps. Play the sales or they will play you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    (oh and if you were being sarcastic, then faill, cuz it actually makes sense marketing wise.)

I was. How does it make sense for PWE? Once all the people like OP have their money spent on MoGs, having a chipsale is the best thing to do to make $$$. While most won't CS without a chipsale, and will take their time to farm coins because they feel it's too expensive, they'd also be highly tempted to CS if a sale shows up right after thinking : "I could get R9RR right here right now". They wouldn't use this strategy again if that wasn't working.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I was. How does it make sense for PWE? Once all the people like OP have their money spent on MoGs, having a chipsale is the best thing to do to make $$$. While most won't CS without a chipsale, and will take their time to farm coins because they feel it's too expensive, they'd also be highly tempted to CS if a sale shows up right after thinking : "I could get R9RR right here right now". They wouldn't use this strategy again if that wasn't working.

People on a budget, such as me and my friends, will always play the sales. Whether is buying gold when there's crappy sales because prices are low. Or cashing when there is 15% bonus and just holding all the coin for as long as possible till the sale they need comes. PWI can't avoid players like these because we will just hold gold..... till the end of time.... till a good sale comes. And if they release a crappy sale, then we will still hold it...

But anyone who is flat out buying R9, will just get w/e is on sale or not, and then pay full for anything else they need at the same time. Also, someone who says, in my budget, I can but 2 MoGs and 14 chips later and get 1 piece. But later they realize they can get 2 or 3 piece done because they bought extra Chips, or the sale was better than anticipated. If they have the gold, most likely they will just get what they need from boutique.

Also, its semi-fair to players to do 1 material or thing they need at a time. Because after they buy what they need, they farm farm farm. Sale dies, then the new sale comes, and they buy that piece. and repeat the cycle.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile