Event - Jungle Ruins - broken by daylight saving

Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Quality Corner
The weekly event 'Jungle Ruins' which held every Tuesday from 8:30 PM to 10:30PM server time, lags one hour behind (at least on the server Raging Tide).
We can enter 'Jungle Ruins' on time, but the npc, mobs, and obstacles are missing - they will spawn 60 minutes to late. And without taking the quests (which you cannot take since the npc are missing) there is no chance to get the 'Jungle Ruins Belt' at the 'Magical Altar', because it is obtainable ony within the first 30 minutes. b:sad
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    It's a result of the daylight savings time thing and happens every time they change the clock.

It'll be back to normal soon enough.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It's a result of the daylight savings time thing and happens every time they change the clock.

^ This. It normally only occurs for that week following the DST change and then goes back to normal. I think maybe once it operated as normal after a DST change last year. Good opportunity to get some easy exp a couple times a year b:shutup
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

in that case i have to apologize to have dared to report a bug, that apparently happens every time there is a daylight savings maintenance..

i will wait patiently and in silence until the bug will fix itself, eventually, maybe.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Sarcastic apology accepted as my post was merely to be informative and you now have the information. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)