Help can't get my demon to wake up

jehu50
jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Blademaster
Sorry to be a noob - i've gone back to l1 then got back to l 101 and went to open my tome - onthe left is a small tick which when pressed iopens another page but the edit function is greyed out. If I call the demon nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Also I was told that there are bonuses for BM s acording to the amount of strength we have is that true?

Thanks All
Post edited by jehu50 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You must wake your demon and let it gather enough experience to edit your previous life to the next higher level. Only then will the edit button be active.

All melee attacks (except for with daggers) benefit from increased strength, there's nothing special about BMs in that regard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • jehu50
    edited February 2014
    ty.

I still don't get it .

I was a l 102 with about 33% towards l 103 where has that xp gone? I though it went into the book demon when you went back to l1?
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    it is in the book. if you look in that "edit" page it shows the xp required to level and the xp you need to level. It keeps how much you gained. Your demon book will just store up xp until you have the entire total needed for the next level. Then you dump it in to level up your historic level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And after this you retroactively gain the extra stats you would have gotten for rebirthing at a later level? IE by rebirthing at first opportunity you don't really miss out on a chance to get the maximum amount of stats?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Correct.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jehu50 wrote: »
    ty.

I still don't get it .

I was a l 102 with about 33% towards l 103 where has that xp gone? I though it went into the book demon when you went back to l1?

It's shown when you click the Tick, as a difference between the required exp to lvl it and the needed demon book exp to lvl it

I was ninjaed in so many different ways in the las 20m O.o Gosh, Maint's are bad to response
  • jehu50
    edited February 2014
    ty all for the help I think I get it now - told you I was a noob!

Last question is there any benefit in being reborn a second time right now or should I get the DEmon book xp first?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    More status points and the benefits of Mirage Sky X, essentially.

Overall it's best to do both and then dump your EXP afterwards.
    (Insert fancy image here)