Changing Pavs: Affect Primal Skills?

ChevaIier - Harshlands
ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Does anyone know if you change your Demon/Sage culti if it will affect Primal skills? It would make sense that some skills would be reset due to the demon/sage difference, but there are also lvl 100 skills that have been combined into a new primal skill as well.

Example: Mystic's Weeping Breeze + Swinging Cloud dance (both 100 skills) = Storm Dance

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by ChevaIier - Harshlands on

Comments

• bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If i understand your question, you are talking about the primal skill learned. It will reset and you will have to relearned them. I was demon sin and had Elimination learned and when i switched to sage i lost it and i have to relearn both skills and use 10 more blood to buy and relearned it.

Hope that answers your question.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow that suck.

Not only someone switching need all the other cultivation skill books lvl11, but also need an other 6 months to get back the primal skills.. GG.

Well for mystic it means Swirling mist and Devil for sure. (Swirling is pretty fast to get back)

But the skills that are not sage or demon, like Lysing and Storm dance should be safe?

Lysing is a skill that don't have lvl11 sage/demon path, and Storm dance is a mix of 2 lvl100 skills.

I think mystic is the only class with a primal skill that is a merge of 2 lvl100 skills, so only a mystic that did switch after getting Storm dance could answer that or a GM.

Chev, if I was you I think I would send a ticket and ask them for Storm dance and Lysing, cause on forum only an other mystic could answer that and it would need to be a mystic that did switch after getting Storm dance and Lysing which I doubt there's any. (If a GM give you a wrong info in the ticket I guess you can ask back the bloods that you need for the skills you lost cause of their answer)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yah the new primal skill will disappear and all lvl 11 too

u will have to get new ones
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    what a wasteb:bye
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Thanks all. Hopefully the 100 skills will be unaffected because it took 60 bloods to learn it. :(
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    do the passives disappear too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    do the passives disappear too?

I was just wondering this as well. Anyone know this? Appreciate it!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pretty sure passives stay. 100 skills...I dunno. Isn't mystic the only class that actually gets a 100 skill merger?

Why the hell go sage anyway tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Pretty sure passives stay. 100 skills...I dunno. Isn't mystic the only class that actually gets a 100 skill merger?

Why the hell go sage anyway tho.

I feel the new primal skills suit sage better :3, besides i'll enjoy the constant chi gain! :)