Auro-Cultivation Help? (Blademaster)

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Blademaster
My toon often freezes, town teleports, or just stops in the middle of auto-cultivation and I am trying to figure out what causes it.

I try different distances, combos, etc.

Tell me what you guys do/use and how effective it is and/or if you have similar problems and/or solutions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Autoattack/normal atk with fists/claw only (aps set).
    Set buff macro with only bell 30min rebuff.
    Get a free DQ/Event gold HP charm if you squishy..

If you get killed, you are picking on the wrong targets.
    Find a good spot, easy phys mobs, FLAT ground as possible, no rocks/hills that can mess you up.. Set low/lowest radius, dont be one of those that think you will gain more from having the widest radius, you will just end up running after ranged botters targets and gain nothing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've managed to get my bot semi-working, however using any support skill will cause my bot to stop.

Attack>Sutra>Attack

Attack>Attack>Sutra>Attack>Attack

both seem to work, as well as replacing sutra with spark, though that causes it to freeze more often. I have plenty of mobs to work with however it will still randomly freeze from time to time, though I've managed to bot 250ish DQs with a single bot period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ... Read my OP lol.

No, mobs do not kill or even tick me.
    Botting on level 120 mobs in hell my health regens naturally for more than the damage they deal and they die in 2 hits.

As for competing with other classes, that doesn't even exist on my server. If two people are botting in the same area or there is a KS'ing issue, one person just kills the other. Quest areas and frequented areas in general are completely void of bots.

My issue is that my BM will at times just freeze for no reason i can infer. It will not be blocked by anything and there will be mobs in the area that could easily be tabbed.

It will just freeze in place, but auto-cultivation will not end. Or, it will town tele.
    I want to identify the cause and find a solution.

I've tried changing the distance, varying my combo, using only auto attacks, and switching between weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    U need a btr spot with faster spawning mobs... for me that happened when mobs were out of range.. it has a time limit of sorts if your bot wont find stuff to kill in the area in time it stops and town teles.. try like oht map3 where mobs spawn fast and dont put in aoes .. i just used walk to enemy and auto attavk with 30 min bell .. had no issues in oht .. other places time ran out due to vast area and slow respawns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Instant cast skills will stop the bot so don't use any. I just use a spark macro and can bot for over 12 hours before my weapon breaks. Small area with mobs that spawn quick works best for me.
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Tried everything mentioned above and still no luck. I would think that its lag, but I can clearly see mobs ***** slapping me while I just stand there and take it like a gimp.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Tried everything mentioned above and still no luck. I would think that its lag, but I can clearly see mobs ***** slapping me while I just stand there and take it like a gimp.

Post your exact settings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • DrHook - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Post your exact settings.

I used things such as, Attack> Attack> 3Spark (or Sutra ect)> Attack> Attack
    Also tried just auto attacking, as well as putting sutra/spark in the assisting setting. I do have a bit of latency I'm trying to fix now, but like I said, I was clearly connecteed. And its worth noting that this only has happened to me on my BM.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    I used things such as, Attack> Attack> 3Spark (or Sutra ect)> Attack> Attack
    Also tried just auto attacking, as well as putting sutra/spark in the assisting setting. I do have a bit of latency I'm trying to fix now, but like I said, I was clearly connecteed. And its worth noting that this only has happened to me on my BM.

Well apparently instant skills cancel your macro if used in the support skills section, I use Sutra as part of a macro. I've found a spot or two where my bot will run so maybe it's just the location. Botting on a BM seems to be problematic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • DrHook - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    aetje wrote: »
    It's not a fix, but as a workaround you can set your "support" combo to a really short interval. On my BM I've got Li's Technique and Celestial Eruption on a 15 second countdown. Once the support combo triggers it will reset any stuck pickup command or other skill it's stuck on.

Just make sure not to use any instant-type skills in your support combo. Spark eruption, despite the text, is NOT instant typed (it's actually got a fairly long casting time, just no channel time from the look of it).
    This appears to be taking care of the problem. Setting bell to a 60 second interval is working so far.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Macro i use, walk behind enemy>flame tsunami>auto>auto>auto>auto>sutra>auto

The issue you are having where you bm just stands around. I have two thoughts on that, it happens more often with my sin than my bm.

1. Terrain issues, run over a piece of land, and your bm will stop moving forward, while showing the animation of moving. Where i farm goothe, there are about 7 such spots. See if you can set radius such that you can avoid those spots.

2. Not sure how this works, but picking drops too quickly causes my bot to freeze. The sin will kill a mob, and move to the next mob, come back and pick the drops, and go forward to kill the mob selected. This behaviour causes the sin to get stuck at times.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In that combo it's the sutra. I've noticed that if you flank sutra by 2 "attack" commands on both sides it happens a lot less.
    Pickup does it too, to any character - especially if another bot in the area picks up what the bot was just wanting to go for.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    why waste time putting all these top notch combos in there all you need is walkbehind enemy and auto attack then bell on 30mins auto potter set for 55% with low junk pots ur inv is overflowing with cause botting ... works just dandy for me ... perhaps take off all the UNNECESSARY skill junk from your macro b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    why waste time putting all these top notch combos in there all you need is walkbehind enemy and auto attack then bell on 30mins auto potter set for 55% with low junk pots ur inv is overflowing with cause botting ... works just dandy for me ... perhaps take off all the UNNECESSARY skill junk from your macro b:bye

Sure, buy me an auto pot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    It seems like having triple spark in your macro will stop the bot if your character triple sparks after killing a mob but before picking up the drops. Walk behind enemy does not change the result.

Does anyone know of a solution for this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It seems like having triple spark in your macro will stop the bot if your character triple sparks after killing a mob but before picking up the drops. Walk behind enemy does not change the result.

Does anyone know of a solution for this?

Use triple spark> walk behind> auto attack. You will spark on the next mob but it prevents you from triple sparking after the mob dies.
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've been having problems with this. Haven't tried setting Golden Bell on 30s tho.

I'm not new to auto-culti, I've used it with a Sin and a mystic without any problems. Seems to be just BMs that have a problem.